Pop Quiz

I never think of journalists as having expressions, but I gotta admit Jonathan Swan has a range. #6 is clearly that he smells Lord Damp Nut’s loaded and leaky diaper, but what are the other faces in response to?

In the Blue Book, #2 Pencils.

This entry was posted in Pop Quiz!. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Pop Quiz

1-5, 7-10 – No I don’t want to see your pee-pee

6 – see above

11 – Oh my, isn’t that a big pee-pee

12 – Please God. Kill me now.

2. osirisopto says:

2 – is obviously in response to LDN claim to have done the most for African Americans than anybody else.

6 – What is it about LDN and his daughter’s boobs?

7 – is in response to LND requirement Swan sign and NDA

8 – LDN’s claim to have super, secret internal polls that no one else can see showing he’s leading Joe Biden

11 – OK LDN peed his pants when asked about Gislain Maxwell

3. beckymaenot says:

12- Swan finding out it’s hamderbers for lunch again. sad.

4. R White says:

1 – 3 Nothing this chump has to say makes any sense. Cannot even correctly quote scientific facts.
    4 – 7 Damn, I knew the guy was a moron, but a racist moron as well? Really hates black people
    8 Is this a nightmare? How did I get stuck interviewing this dolt? Why is his mouth shaped like an anus?
    9 – 10 No remorse for the dead whatsoever. No empathy. cold. Why does he gyrate his small hands?
    11 Almost done. No more questions
    12 OMG. Never have I ever interviewed someone so fucking dumb, so prideful and yet so lacking of self-awareness. I think I just lost 10-15 IQ points that I will never get back along with my once sterling reputation…

5. 1-“Ehhh, no it does not actually work that way”
    2-“What the actual shirtless fuck did you just say??”
    3-“Death, I beg of you, please come to me now, it will be a sweet, sweet release!”
    4-“Huh???”
    5-“Are you, are you having a stroke? Do you smell toast?”
    6-“Are you fucking with me?? That has to be it, you’re fucking with me.”
    7-“That doesn’t work that way. None of this works that way”
    8- wordless ballpeened by egregious stupidity expression
    9-“Oh COME ON! Even YOU can’t be that stupid!!”
    10-“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what YOU think it means!”
    11-“Yeah, I’m going to pretend that horrific statement was a joke, because if it’s not you’re a souless evil human monster.”
    12-internal dialog ‘I am in hell. This is my life now. lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch’intrate’

6. #1 – Why is Kellyanne making hand gestures? What do they mean?

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

12 – If I survive this, I will never call Boris Johnson a buffoon again.

8. Richard Portman says:

Maybe we are watching too much tv? I don’t trust any of them. Also that uniform, or garb that they wear is shabby.