News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Our old pal Liz ‘3-fingers’ Crokin gives us the witch test of Q-Spiracy proofs:

This entry was posted in Liz '3-fingers' Crokin, Q-spiracy. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. I SWEAR on my stack of Oreilly Books (closest I come to a bible these days) I wrote the comment I just left on the previous post BEFORE I saw this one!

2. Dennis Cole says:

“Petal O’Feelya?” That grunge band outta South Philly?

Didn’t know they were into Satan and all that….

3. MDavis says:

Oh, FFS. This witch again.

4. julesmomcat says:

WTF has this broad been drinkin’/tokin’???

5. Infidel753 says:

Based on the polls, that would mean that about 55% of the US population and 90% of the rest of the world consists of Satanic pedophiles. One wonders why they’d bother to hide it, and from whom.

6. paul fredine says:

what about the ones who continually scream and rant IN FAVOR OF LDN? gymnasty jordan i’m thinking of you.

7. donnah says:

Q Anon is a big-ass umbrella for a whole lotta kooks. Now they have representatives running and winning votes in states across the country. Remember when the Tea Party was just starting out, and everyone laughed and laughed about how stupid and outlandish they seemed? Well, we’ve got fucking Gym Jordan, Tea Party Leader, running a show right now and he’s not being held back.

We’d best not ignore their insanity.

Let me guess. The ones who yelled the loudest against Obama are candidates for sainthood. Right?

9. spotthedog says:

Well I have my own little conspiracy theory; the Trump administration exists for the purpose of making W’s 8 years look better in historical perspective! (I don’t REALLY believe that, but it does seem to be happening to some degree, IMO.)

10. mellowjohn says:

She seems to do a lot of screaming about it. Wonder what that means…

• MDavis says:

It probably just means psychosis. But maybe it means she is an alien lizard person, which would mean she is having demon sex and contributing to the vaccine DNA pool, if I understand what that crazy “doctor” is saying, the one that LDN likes. Not that I’m going to listen to her to see what TF she’s saying. I’ll take Twitters word for it that it’s as crazy pants as Liz.
      Ooh! Liz, Liz-ard… I think my theory just grew legs. Ooh, ooh! Grew legs, like from a snake to a lizard… it goes straight to hell, people! Crokin was at the Garden of Eden, she’s in on the original conspiracy! Which was propagated by alien snake/lizard demons!
      (It is way to easy to joke about these people)

11. Perturbation says:

Huh. I’ve noticed a kind of similar if not exactly the same thing. The people who are most virulently homophobic very often turn out to be closeted homosexuals. Got someone who rails against LGBTQ rights constantly? Start wondering if that guy spends a lot of time in a particular bathroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.

Corollary: when Donald Trump is on TV telling the news media they should investigate whether Bill Clinton knows Jeffrey Epstein, start wondering. Trump’s reflexive, compulsive projection seems to have filtered down to his cult.