There’s No Cure For Stupid

GOP Rep. Louie Gohmert Says He’s Taking Hydroxychloroquine to Treat Coronavirus

And in related news, Herman Cain has now died from the Trump-Virus.Ten days before he tested positive, Cain had attended a rally for Prznint Stupid in Tulas (thanks Twizzler!)  and did not wear a face mask.

Herman Cain, a former presidential hopeful who was once considered by President Donald Trump for the Federal Reserve, has died after being hospitalized with the coronavirus. He was 74…

Less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis, Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the marquee event for the president’s self-proclaimed reelection campaign kickoff.

It’s a cautionary tale. I’m not suggesting we mock ol’ Black Walnut, but we learn from him. Seriously, when your Facebook Rage Uncle goes off on not wearing masks for Freedumb, post the tweet and the obit of your choice.

UPDATE 1: Lord Damp Nut eulogizes Herman Cain… oh, wait:

This entry was posted in Black Walnut, Dead Celebrities, Distancing, Flush The Toilet Properly, masks, Pandemics, Screwie Louie Gohmert, Shelter-in-Place, Shut Yo Mouth Fools, Testing, Wash Yo Hands Fools, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to There’s No Cure For Stupid

1. Redhand says:

Herman Cain: When we heard very little, I suspected the worst. His is a corpse that can be left directly on Donald J. Trump’s door. I hope the reporters at his next COVID-19 disinformation briefing ask him Cain.

We know the answer already: “I don’t take responsibility for anything.”

2. sos says:

Should we let them kill themselves? It’s more humane to just Vote them out.

999 indeed. This might wake-up a few of those that aren’t completely brain-dead.

3. ming says:

Natural selection in action.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I’m gonna cry 9-9-9 tears.

5. spotthedog says:

Devastating, Cain probably represented about 10% of Trump’s “my blacks”, quite a blow.

Reports show that this reduces LDN’s black friends by at least 25%.

7. osirisopto says:

Louie, if a little is good more is better. a LOT more is even better. Hell, take the whole bottle and all your problems will be over by morning.

8. Dennis Cole says:

And, he tried to blame it on mask-wearing! Somehow or other, (probly t’other,) a teensy, tinesy particle became entrapped, or enmeshed in the fabrix, FORCING HIM to continuously rebreathe it!

9. MDavis says:

Patio Pizza? Do they have a basement?

10. Bruce388 says:

What’s the betting line for Lord Dampnut to attend Cain’s funeral? Cain was a prominent Gooper but one of those you-knows.

Bruce388 – Just guessing here, but LDN ain’t going to no funeral with, well, you know.

11. MDavis says:

I did notice they aren’t saying Cain died from COVID, they just say he was diagnosed with COVID – then he died.
    Look for the claims that he died from NOT-COVID.
    That’s a claim of mine, right there.

• Dan says:

I’ve already seen some dolts whining that reports aren’t stating “Cain was also battling colon cancer”…

….which was true some 14 years ago. facepalm

• MDavis says:

I went looking for this and found he was said to have survived the cancer in 2011 – which is about right. When cancer free for five years it is considered survival.
        Also found on that site:
        A July 2 statement released by Cain’s social media said: “There is no way of knowing for sure how or where Mr. Cain contracted the coronavirus.”

12. Dan Davidson says:

Maybe it’s callous, maybe it’s cold, maybe I’m just an asshole (I can live with it)…but fuck Cain, and no sympathy from me.

I keep reading “Cain was a good man”. Sure. A “good man” who was all in for Trump, tweeting out that COVID was a hoax, encouraging his mouth-breathing fans not to wear masks.

And that’s obviously not even getting into the sexual harassment accusations, 9-9-9, wanting to return to the gold standard, believing in conspiracy theories…

Dan Davidson –

As we say around here, I wished for Herman Cain everything he wished for me. And it looks like we got our wish.

Seriously, I have never seen the reason to erase the record when someone dies. Now, pull up a chair and sit by me.

• Dennis Cole says:

TG, and Dan – I like to think of MPS as one, big, Yuge couch/settee/loveseat arrangement, with plenty of seating for everyone to sit comfortably & compatibly, and with hassocks galore, for those that feel a need to rest their weary feet besides, as well.

A well-and-truly-deserved oasis and refuge from the Harsh Realities Out There; Yes, Virginia, there IS a Boogeyman. Several, in fact, but this where we rest, weary from battle, but always ready to re-arm and armor-up, and rejoin the Fray, when and as we may.

13. Perturbation says:

6, 6, 6….feet under, that is.

He looked so happy in Tulsa though, I hope it was worth it.

14. HarpoSnarx says:

Wait until Hermie’s 666 mask is fitted by a welder — bout time Tulsa. No tees, no hees. This year my schadenfreude indulgences have been costly . . . Torts and payers.