Quote Du Jour

(H/T Scissorhead Fran)

“When he started doing [Trump-Virus briefings] again [starting last week], my thought was, ‘Oh, great, this fucking shit again,’” said a senior administration official who works closely with the White House coronavirus task force. “And now we’re all talking about demon ejaculation.”

The Daily Beast
This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Quote Du Jour

1. w3ski4me says:

“Only the Best and Brightest”, sure they are Donny. It would take an imbecile to think this person was “smart” and that’s our Donny in a nutshell.
    We know he likes to change the dialog when it isn’t kissing his butt, but Vodoo Lady here is a planet too far.
    w3ski

2. spotthedog says:

Well, demon sex is more intriguing than bleach.

3. When I was fourteen years old I was visited by a succubus in my sleep. I awoke with my soaked pajama bottoms around my ankles, and NO desire to yield to urges for self-abuse for maybe one or two hours.

• FELINE MAMA says:

shartiblartfat, me thinks Covid 45 Donny wishes he was having SUCH dreams, donchaknow. Maybe he’ll invite this dr. to the WH. For a consultation. For her insight, and all. !!!!!!!!!!

4. osirisopto says:

I don’t know if having sex with daemons results in cysts, but I know for a fact that having sex with a harpy will result in misery, drink, and depression.

I suspect he will stop taking questions after yesterday’s kerfuffle OR.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

Who knew that the Great Maskdebate would lead to demon ejaculation?!

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

2020: We’ll always have Dr Demon Semen.

8. sos says:

I guess it’s difficult for staffers of a demon ejaculator.

9. MDavis says:

When I started seeing comments about demon sex and aliens I thought it was just an aberration.
    Turns out, the aberration is in high office, and it’s just him making crazy pants statements again.
    I really should have known after the last 43 years er, months of crazy.