Midday Palate Cleanser

So how’s your quarantine exercise plan workin’ for ya?

This entry was posted in dogs, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. sos says:

Pug … Pag … Peg … Pog … Hmmm, I’ll get it eventually

2. I’ve been blaming my mirror and bathroom scale. They’re Deep State Fake Nooz that are trying to make me look fat because they don’t like my personality.

3. donnah says:

Hey, look! It’s Bill Barr!

4. Walt Mistler says:

When you want it all to go away, nap buddy to the rescue.

5. FELINE MAMA says:

“Ah, excuse me, Human, but, You bought the wrong SIZE ” !!!!! “AGAIN”!!

6. spotthedog says:

Hey TG, didn’t know you were gonna post that pic of me! It was my personal trainer’s day off, yeah that’s it.

7. Ten Bears says:

Actually pretty good. Haven’t been in the gym since Friday (March) Thirteenth. As a 1994 Oregon State Champion Powerlifter it’s long been my contention all a guy really needs to do to stay healthy are pushups and pull ups (unless of course he is not eating right, drinking, using drugs or under a doctor’s “care”). The Trump Plague has afforded me the opportunity to put it to the test: I’m up to five mile trail hikes along the (Deschutes) river everyday with a weight vest (25) and wrist (7.5) and ankle weights (12.5) with 500 inclined pushups in various positions off rocks n’ trees n’ stumps and such, ’bout that many arm and shoulder rotator in numerous positions and half that pull ups off tree limbs. At around an hour and forty minutes to the same effect it’s not that much more than the hour and ten or so for a full round on pneumatics or hour and twenty, thirty with free weights, and so much more relaxing. I may never go to a gym again.

What!? It’s a short guy thing, ok?