All The Best People, Part Infinity

(H/T Scissorhead Dennis Cole)

Prznint New Tone is back to his old self:

After a week in which the president was more willing to stick to a script, to temporarily eschew some of his more fact-challenged medical statements and to keep many of answers to reporters’ questions uncharacteristically succinct, Trump’s more typical behavior is starting to show through.

In the last day, he again chided governors who were slowing economic reopenings amid a nationwide coronavirus surge, and he returned to promoting flawed information about hydroxychloroquine, MAGAworld’s preferred Covid-19 drug, even as top public health officials debate its efficacy. Tuesday night, Trump characteristically doubled down, defending his decision to trumpet misleading claims from a doctor who has also alleged alien DNA is used in medical treatments and vaccines are disseminated to prevent people from being religious.

If you have any doubts about demon sperm and alien DNA, I present into evidence:

Trump Crime Family: The Next Generation

I won’t link to this, don’t want to amplify disinformation, but it was banana pants. Twitter suspended Junior Mint’s  account for tweeting the video. He’s, of course, outraged, censored, blah-blah-blah. Anyway, back to Prznint Stupid:

“I thought she was very impressive,” Trump said. “She said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients. I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.”

He know nothing about her, but thought her voice was important. Got it.

Here’s the moment in the press conference where he’s asked about her:

Meanwhile, US Trump-Virus Deaths have now passed 150,000.

UPDATE 1:

I meant to squeeze this in somewhere, so here it goes:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to All The Best People, Part Infinity

1. Infidel753 says:

Boy, the quality of demons is really going downhill these days.

• No demon sperm was involved, those are just the poorly chosen and fitted human suits they took on when they arrived. Apparently it did not mosturize enough, and all the weird bumps and bits show

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Didn’t have demon semen on my 2020 stupidity bingo card.

These are the days of stupid miracle and stupid wonder.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

“I thought she was very impressive… but I know nothing about her.”
    I saw that clip on the news yesterday. The first thing I thought was, you’re the President of the United States! You can push a button on your desk and ask for information on this woman and I’m guessing you would know pretty much everything about her within a half an hour.

• That would require in order:

a) That his statement “that she was impressive” was in fact based on his actual experience instead of his reflexive bullshit response that a reporter being critical of someone immediately means that the person is ‘Impressive’ and “he doesn’t know/barely knows/only met them once”.

Person Man Woman TV Camera.

I’m starting to grasp that list is somehow a clue to understanding his built-in autonomous bullshit command line options…this allows him to instantly spout a (semi) believable BS response to a question without actually engaging anything other than his lizard brain.

Heartbeat Breathing Bullshitting. All controlled without conscious intervention.

2) Him to actually care past the few seconds he spent retweeting her nonsense of knowing what she was talking about. “hydroxysuperbonerpill3000” is a trigger. Like a goddamn pigeon pecking a button for a hit of cocaine food pellet, he doesn’t have an actual consious thought process for this stuff, it’s all well-trained reflex.

III) Once we get past a and 2, this would require that he listen to the person giving him the infomation, and we all know he simply does not do that.

Ƭ̵̬̊) There is no part Ƭ̵̬̊ , I just went looking to see if the Prince symbol was available as an emoji or type character, and it is not, although you can use this as a fairly reasonable approximation…https://parkerhiggins.net/2013/01/writing-the-prince-symbol-in-unicode/

4. Dennis Cole says:

This:

5. Dennis Cole says:

Meanwhile, I was out shopping, and much to my surprise, I discovered *they still make Tang!
    Then I went searching for the aisle that had the “poon,” but no such lick, er, luck…

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

“Nobody likes me. It can only be my personality, that’s all.” Not to mention my lying, racism, misogyny, stupidity, laziness, ignorance and love of all things authoritarian, he failed to add.

7. osirisopto says:

Not even the infinite double facepalm is enough.

The noise jingling keys make is also very impressive.

9. Bruce388 says:

Lord Dampnut actually has some self-awareness. This must be the presidential pivot. Finally.

10. osirisopto says: