RIP, The New Tone

Stable Jenius

Guys, remember last week when Lord Damp Nut finally became president? Yeah, me neither, but it was a thing that our failed political press was getting all gooey over, dubbing it The New Tone and yet again trying to normalize this brigand and cretin.

It didn’t last:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Our Failed Political Press, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to RIP, The New Tone

1. Redhand says:

One thing we know about this POTUS POS is that he always escapes from the hostage video settings his minions contrive for him and falls back to his own hideous self. He’s like an incorrigible toddler who feels compelled to smear his feces on everything around him no matter how many times he’s “disciplined” not to do it.

No one who has occupied the Presidency before him has been remotely this damaged a human specimen.

• beckymaenot says:

RH is right about how damaged LDN is, and I would pity him if he weren’t doing everything in his power to try and kill me. Seriously– fuck that guy. Dolt 45 is a complete waste of a human life.

2. And the media is laying on it’s back again, stunned that Lucy snatched the football away again

3. Also, in related news, reported on page C23, down in the corner, “The facility visited by the president last week had to be burned to the ground to avoid further contamination of the products they were prodicing. It is estimated this sets back the effort to produce a vaccine by a moth or more…”

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

It;ll be interesting, by which I mean appalling, to see how his anti-vax Deplorables will handle any news that a vaccine has been developed (I’m not holding my breath regarding vaccine development).

• Czippie L'Shimp says:

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Will they sally forth through the hypocrisy without a care in the world? (of course they will) Or will the cognitive dissonance that should arise when such an about face occurs cause them a moment of reflection? (hint: no)

Just as likely, they’ll lazily ignore the vaccine, and decry its ineffectiveness when they, or their uneducated and anti-social progeny succumb to one of the many viruses they are intentionally unprepared to battle.

Full speed ahead! Anything can happen, and when it does, it was planned, great, and they’re all on board for it.

The day I tried to live
    I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs

Soundgarden

You can put as much lipstick on it as you want, but it’s still a pig.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

Here comes the New Tone
    Same as the Old Tone
    And the Moran that they worship is all lies.

7. JDM says:

Even Bullwinkle finally realized the pull a rabbit out of the hat trick wasn’t working. And he was the dumbest person (moose) on earth. No longer.

8. Dennis Cole says:

“OK, OK! This time I promise! I swears, I, I…I PINKY – SWEARS! I will not smear my shit on the walls anymore!”
    The Press: “How manly! How Prezinential! He’s finally growing into the position, so we can all relax now, and……HEY!!! WTF!!! Don’t smear your shit all over my nice, new suit!”