Great Chyrons, Cont.

Image | This entry was posted in Great Chyrons. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Great Chyrons, Cont.

1. FELINE MAMA says:

“Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I’m gonna eat some worms”!! Waaaaahhhh!
    Give that Asshole some worms, already !!!!!

• mamadillo says:

:::big fat greasy ones, short green skinny ones, I’m gonna go eat worms:::

• julesmomcat says:

::::first, ya bite the heads off, then ya suck the guts out – I’m gonna start eatin’ worms!::::
        Give him a truckload full. That’ll give him something to do after he gets buried in the November 3rd Blue Wave.

2. osirisopto says:

He actually said that.

It’s on The Guardian, too.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

If the entire world hates you, maybe it’s not the entire world that’s wrong. Maybe, just maybe, it’s YOU!

4. YellowDog says:

After almost 4 years, he says something that’s true. The odds of that happening were 20,000 to 1.

See also: Trending

6. donnah says:

Maybe the families of those 150,000 people you killed would like a word with you.

7. Lsamsa says:

Some people just cannot take a hint.

8. E.A. Blair says:

I have something I call my Clarence Darrow Memorial Reading List. It is in honor of Darrow’s quote¹, “I’ve never killed anyone, but I have read many obituaries with great satisfaction”. It is a list of the names of people whose obituaries I hope to read before it’s time for mine to go to print. Dislike is far too weak a word for how I feel about Trump; he occupies a position high on my Darrow list (right behind my sister). I take great comfort in human mortality, because it means that either I will have the satisfaction of outliving the bastards or I’ll be comfortably gone before they send the world to hell.

¹A quote often misattributed to Mark Twain.

9. Perturbation says:

I’ll own it: I don’t like him. Not one fucking bit.

I’m so unfair! Like 200M other Americans. So unfair.

• Perturbation says:

He’s complaining that people don’t like his personality? And that’s unfair?

That’s right man. I don’t like who you are as a person. Over the last four years I’ve gotten to know you better than I ever wanted to know any reality TV star. And I don’t like what you do, how you think, how you behave, how you talk to people or about people, your extra long neckties or baggy suits, how you comb your hair, the bronzer on your face or the lifts in your shoes or any of the other myriad cheap ways you’ve tried to make yourself look like the dominant male you want to be but are decidedly not, the shitty products and fake lifestyle you sell, not a single thing about you.

And that’s unfair. It’d be more fair if I just didn’t like him because of the color of his skin or national origin I suppose. No seriously, fuck you. Crawl into a hole and die friendless and alone and utterly miserable. ‘K thanks bye.

10. Redhand says:

His patented anus-shaped mouth is perfect here – just the right look!

11. R White says:

So Mr. Syphilitic Brain is on the hydroxy kick again & just happens to have a group of tea-party funded quacks to back him up. 500 quatloos he’s still pissed that neither he nor jarvanka made bank with covid testing through jarvanka’s industry friends. Fuck this clown & fuck the worthless beltway media for continuing to give him publicity.

12. MDavis says:

I don’t even want to follow this up, but is this him bragging, as usual or complaining, also as usual?
    I would think that in 74 years he would have noticed before this that nobody likes him.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s