Detroit, You’re Next (Portland, Cont.)

Scissohead Purplehead alerts us:

Everyone is speculating that Hair Füror was going to take his storm troopers on the road, and it looks like it is happening.

Be safe, Detroit, but keep yourselves unified in your resistence. Learn from what worked in Portland and from what failed.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Detroit, You’re Next (Portland, Cont.)

1. suzanne cruise says:

The feds are already in my home town, Kansas City MO. They have been her a couple 3 weeks now, uninvited by our Democratic black mayor. It is calmer here but they are still here and in full force and effect.

• spotthedog says:

Interesting, best of luck to you and your fellow citizens, Ms. Cruise!

Teargassing a line of moms who are protesting peacefully assembled – that’s what Lawnorder means to Uncle Goya Bonespurs. Its like he cannot feed great effective visuals to Lincoln Proj fast enough.

• julesmomcat says:

And, in how many other cities has our Turd Reich Cheetolini slipped/inserted ranks of feds, barely noticed, in the past month? IMHO, he is already implementing his dictatorship takeover. Then, when he loses in November, he will order martial law, and his surreptitious troops will emerge to remove our duly elected officials. We have to stop this.

2. Diane says:

Taxpayer funded goons and their kidnap wagons.

3. w3ski4me says:

This is some crazy stuff. I had thought we had a right to assembly but I see under “the Cheetolini” that is no longer applicable. I was there is Berkeley in the ’60s for the street games. It was not fun. Teargassed my High School, teargas vapors coming up from the sidewalk hours after the assemblies had passed. Squads of National Guard with fixed bayonets patrolling the streets. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
    At least they didn’t go to secret police back then, everyone had a unit id and a name tag.
    It’s getting dark out there, and I am a bit nervous about this latest reaction to protests.
    Damn he better not screw up our country much more than he has, it’s getting unrecognizable.
    w3ski

• beckymaenot says:

Somedays I can’t help but feel that America is over. Not that we won’t keep fighting for her- but unless more people stand up as decent human beings, it’s a lost cause.

• Perturbation says:

Right to assembly provided you have white skin, a Hitler Youth haircut, a polo shirt, and a tiki torch. Very fine people.

w3ski4me –

That was the California National Guard that then Gov. Reagan sent out, wasn’t it?

• w3ski4me says:

Yes, it was the State Guard, not Federal troops. They were scary enough though, especially when they’d come down the street in formation, bayonets gleaming, and you’d have to wait for them to pass before crossing the street. And that was my high school years.

w3ski

I was too little to take the AC Transit bus to Berkeley by myself, and no way would my ‘rents have let me anyway.

I remember them ranting about Reagan, tho, which I suppose is why I remembered that. Reagan said Berkeley was enemy territory (or words to that effect).

4. w3ski4me says:

We lived in the hills past the College, but we were right on the flight plan of the Sheriff’s helicopter overwatch. Every so often he’d buzz our home as the made a big circle and back to downtown. My Dad’s office was on telegraph and he got gassed and shot at just watching the circus blow down the Avene. They didn’t have rubber ammo then, they had slow-moving lead buckshot and a guy next to Dad got a piece in his hand. Dad wasn’t a medic but he was a Vet, so he helped the wounded guy and then he too went home. They even gassed my High School one day, no respect at all. Of course, kids would run out of the gate, throw rocks at the cops and then run back inside the gate for safety. Quite the “school days” indeed.
    All the kids were thinking “the revolution” was happening, but no. One of my best buddies from High School got busted later on at a Weather Underground safe house, and he went away for a long time.
    Had my fill of riots.