And Then I Closed The Tab

“Who has a sex scandal?!”

Fox stars Hannity, Carlson and fired anchor Henry in lawsuit

I’d rather believe that all three have a Ken-doll style bump than actual, working junk.

This entry was posted in Fox News, media. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to And Then I Closed The Tab

1. osirisopto says:

Meet the MHSG’s new Campaign Finance Manager, Manager and Director of Fundraising.

2. Diane says:

I just read a pretty graphic article about everything Henry is accused of. He’s a degenerate.

3. YellowDog says:

If the allegations against Henry are true (and I don’t doubt they are, but, you know, both sides something, something), he is the excrement of excrement. And I don’t doubt that he shared tales of his “adventures” with the other Fox boys. They’re all shit’s shit.

4. spotthedog says:

Following in the footsteps of their mentor/role model Roger Ailes. This is interesting!

Love that picture, that says it all!

5. sos says:

My heart did a little flip when I misread:

Fox stars Hannity, Carlson and anchor Henry in lawsuit fired …

Gee, maybe Liar Tuck IS out to pasture at a “nice little farm upstate”

6. Yeah, I’d mistaken them for genital (limb and brain) lacking Weebles myself.
    It’s funny how the brain protects itself, mine couldn’t even handle a bump.

7. MDavis says:

I followed the link and got to (translated) “She asked for it”
    And then I closed the tab.

Fox said there were no sexual harassment claims against Henry until they learned about Eckhart’s allegations last month.

Fox said Eckhart’s case is with Henry, since the network moved swiftly to fire him.

Oops(1). Henry is toast. Oops(B). It is now a matter of public record that Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Howard Kurtz presently have sexual harassment claims against them. What’s a propaganda network to do? (Besides lie in court, of course.)