Axios morming email thingie gives us some more gems from the Wallace interview with Lord Damp Nut:
When the topic of soundness of mind came up during the epic Chris Wallace interview on “Fox News Sunday,” President Trump told the anchor: “I’ll tell you what. Let’s take a [cognitive] test. Let’s take a test right now. … Joe [Biden] and I will take a test. Let him take the same test that I took.”
- Wallace: “Incidentally, I took the test, too, when I heard that you passed it.”
- Trump: “Yeah, how did you do?”
- Wallace: “Well, it’s not the hardest test. They have a picture and it says, ‘What’s that?’ And it’s an elephant.”
- Trump: “No, no, no. You see, that’s all misrepresentation.”
- Wallace: “Well, that’s what it was on the web.”
- Trump: “It’s all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy. But I’ll bet you couldn’t even answer the last five questions. I’ll bet you couldn’t. They get very hard, the last five questions.”
I wonder if Mel puts his finger paintings on the door of the fridge?
NOTE: Comcast has been improving our service –no doubt to charge more!– and so connectivity is shot today, as is my posting schedule.
Edit O- H/T brucedesertrat