News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Lord Damp Nut’s spiritual advisor tells us things that are not okay:

Honey, it’s not OK to bring back ’80s Power Jackets over a Wilma Flintstone neckline.

But I digress.

She’s careful to not condemn the things we know that Lord Damp Nut is okay with, like serial cheating, lying, stealing, killing 140K-plus Americans…

This entry was posted in Paula 'Prosperity' White, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Dennis Cole says:

With those shoulder-boards, er, shoulder pads, she’s a cinch for the backfield when the newly-named “Washington Orangeskins” take the field this Fall; she’ll be clearing running lanes big enough for a Mack Truck to drive through.

And if she was a confection that shape and color, what would you call it? Especially with the little white buttons; they’re sorta like nonpareils.

Or else she was the “Pivot-person” at the Repub’s daily Circle Jerk.

• Richard Portman says:

I like yellow dog granny suggestion. Washington Redtails. I never heard about them before. There’s some history there. Some of the logos are nice too. It’s crazy to me that DC is not a state. I dont give that give that “spiritual advisor” a flying fukk. What a pitiful creature.

2. Karla says:

Uh oh – she said that it’s not OK to be a racist.
    I don’t think anyone there is listening because no one reacted.

• MDavis says:

Don’t worry, she probably means racist as in those protesters objecting to all those Nazi and KKK marches. Like Charlottesville, and racists like that Heather Heyer, trying to keep all those peaceful protesters, just driving around, from their free speech.

• Bruce388 says:

Her audience erupted in stony silence.

3. MDavis says:

She’s got the accordion hands down.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

As True Christians we diligently follow the Ten Commandments (which should be posted in all the schools). However you should always check your local listings as some (or perhaps all) Commandments may not apply in your area.

I’m OK, You’re OK, It’s NOT OK. OK?

6. Redhand says:

Maybe my instant reaction to the photo is enough: “What a freak.”

7. Perturbation says:

Republican Jesus would have thrown the first stone for any skirt that showed off any more than heels, and here she is flaunting her under-knees at me. That and the accordion hands had me in a sinfully uncomfortable tizzy from the moment I clicked Play.

8. Diane says:

You forgot rape, pedophilia, etc.

9. julesmomcat says:

Hey, Paula – here’s a thought based on your Buy-Bull: Jesus wandered around Galilee for three years, accompanied by twelve men and no women. Now, you can’t tell me that none of them got horny during that 3-year sojourn.
    Then, at the Last Supper, he told them, “Love ye, one another, even as I have loved you.” So, obviously, they were all gay.
    So, Paula – love is love, no matter the gender. It’s between two individuals, and your opinion is not essential to it. Shut up and go away.

• Dennis Cole says:

But wasn’t there a rumor going around that Jeebus hung out with hookers? I doubt if there was any “blow” available back then, but that area is also famous for its hashish production, so your guess is as good as mine, Jules.