The Dunning-Kruger Club Is Called To Order!

“I’ll be right eventually. I will be right eventually. You know, I said: ‘It’s going to disappear.’ I’ll say it again. … It’s going to disappear and I’ll be right.”

Also, I want to draw attention to LDN’s shoes, because you can see that he is wearing lifts:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to The Dunning-Kruger Club Is Called To Order!

1. MDavis says:

It’s all State’s rights when Dixie-Nazis want to fly the pro-slavery flag and all Federal control when he wants to shut down free speech.

2. good dog, that must be a 3″ lift! his heel is right at the edge.

3. FELINE MAMA says:

Why does IT have to wear lifts? To get that “slanty vertical” poise when standing ????

4. tengrain says:

Those shoes are practically mules. And look now small his feet look. It explains the baggy trousers, the weird way he stands, ramps, stairs… also when he golfs he wears regular golf shoes and his pants super-puddle around his ankles.

• sos says:

super puddle? Don’t bring my puppy into this!

• Redhand says:

Those shoes are practically mules. And look how small his feet look. It explains the baggy trousers, the weird way he stands, ramps, stairs

Cut him some slack, would-ya? He needs these shoes to perfect his “I walk around like I have a corncob stuck up my ass” strut. He thinks it makes him look manly. It also allows him to perfect his, “I’m balancing on a commode” sitting posture.

As for that hideous, scraggly, fake-blond, 80s-style mullet/afterbirth on his head, I offer no justification.

5. Dennis Cole says:

Re: his comments on the Confederate flag, lol. You have to consider it on a case-by case basis, the flag itself is not bad, or did bad things, or even MADE people do bad things, it’s just a symbol.

Yeah – for symbol-minded people.

• MDavis says:

So Colin Kaepernick kneeling during the saluting of the flag is no big deal, then. Right?

The flag is just a symbol.
      Right?

• Dennis Cole says:

No, no, no….he didn’t actually say that, but it WAS the gist of it. But tRump can protect BOTH flags, as more than just symbols; the American flag was there first, after all, and takes precedence. But the Confederate Battle Flag, (not the plain white one,) is almost as deserving, due to its proud boi heritage.

6. Weird Dave says:

This ‘Rachel Maddow Show’ episode with Mary Trump is big-time record-breaker is going to hit him right where it hurts. In his ratings.

7. spotthedog says:

Those shoes should come with a warning; NOT TO BE WORN ON RAMPS.

8. buckobear says:

We already knew he’s a heel. He doesn’t need to show us.

9. Steve-O says:

He really is a bag of shit in human form.

10. Buttermilk Sky says:

He needs to be the tallest person in the room. That’s why he fired Comey.

11. I believe I know what’s wrong with Dear Leader Lord Dampnut. After I turned sixty-five, gravity went to work on me in earnest. I used to stand at 6″2″, but by 2010 I had shrunk to 6’0″, carrying 250 pounds; which caused the VA to become worried that I was overweight. I was enrolled in the VA’s MOVE program, and while I am still 6’0″, I now weigh 205. I went from fat fuck to merely overweight. That MOVE program? Diet and exercise…it wasn’t any kind of magic. No salty-crunchy snacks…no soda…no seconds at mealtime…it’s been tough at times, but dropping from tight 46-inch-waisted slacks to baggy-ass 40-inch-slacks was fun. I am not saving any of my “fat clothes” as an additional incentive to stay healthy. Maybe Dear Leader Lord Dampnut will read this and become inspired.

• Dennis Cole says:

I had the same difficulties, but following my 2nd MI, my cardio Dr explained things to me this way: If you really want or need to make significant changes in your life, and thus your lifestyle, then you need to change just 3 things, basically: A, D, and E.
      Attitude, Diet and Exercise Yeah, just. But if you apply yourself, you can do it. In Jan, I weighed 195, and got another warning, so I intensified all 3, and I’m now down to 165, (my “ideal” wt.,) with few problems keeping it there. And that’s 15 lbs less than when I graduated high school.

Yuken duet!

• MDavis says:

Read. Right…
      Dare to dream, shartibartflat.