Georgeduh On My Mind

(H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D)

Georgeduh’s notable election thief, Republican  Gov. Brian Kemp signed an executive order banning cities from enacting their own mask mandates, and then he sued Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms over Atlanta’s mask mandate. And I don’t think I need to mention that a White Male Gubnor suing a Black Woman Mayor —in the deep south during this age of #BLM— is not a good look. At least he didn’t add uppity to the law suit, so there’s that.

In all fairness to Kemp, he did urge everyone to wear a mask. And you cannot make up shit like this.

But, on the bright side, Kemp will be exempt from Lord Damp Nut’s Loyalty program, probably!

Fun fact! Kemp’s executive order banning local public health guidance came as Georgia (State motte: Gateway to Floriduh!) reported its second-highest number of cases since the coronavirus arrived.

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Georgeduh. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Georgeduh On My Mind

1. spotthedog says:

Its like he’s chosen a bazooka to shoot himself in the foot.

Rona doesn’t care if your pregnant, you pro-life hypocrite.

3. beckymaenot says:

And to be clear- he is suing her PERSONALLY. The City Council too. Per the Mayor via CNN today “I do believe it’s personal retaliation and he sued us personally,” Bottoms told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota on “New Day” Friday morning. “He did not sue the city of Atlanta. He filed suit against myself and our city council personally.”

Because he’s a massive misogynistic asshole, much like Dolt45. I hate these fucking people.

• Oh this is gonna be GREAT! Her lawyer walks into courtroom, stands in front of the Judge and says “Qualified Immunity, bitchez!” drops the mic and walks out…

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

Brian Stump is dumb as a kemp.
    Stealing elections is easy. Governing is hard. He should concede and let Stacey take over, before we all die.

5. R White says:

Kemp’s anger and stupidity not only prove that he is incapable of governing, but that he is starting to resemble the cartoon villian Yosemite Sam. What a putz…

6. Laura says:

He’s a straight up racist killer. He’s seen the demographics of the CV serious cases and deaths and is All Fucking In on ensuring black and brown bodies are made I’ll and then dead. He’s suing Mayor Bottoms personally because he’s a racist misogynistic shite-bag who stole Stacy Abrams victory and is punishing those who opposed his candidacy.