Guys it is a well-known fact that Prznint Stupid wants his own teevee show back, and in fact, he may be looking to buy a network, Onan (or whatevs it is called)!
And this leads us to the question: what would his programming be?
Scissorhead D-Cap says it would be an all-game show network, and yeah, this is probably right. And as Lord Damp Nut likes to hire his family and loyalists, it makes sense that they would be hosts of assorted shows.
So, for a quarter of ⅓ of a point going towards your summer-session final test, give us the name of a show and which Trump (or trump wanna-be) hosts it.
D-Cap has a few suggestions:
- “What’s My Lie?” hosted by that known medical expert Chuck Wollery
- “To Tell The UnTruth” hosted Kellyanne Conway
- “The $20,000 Pyramid Scheme” hosted by Larry Kodlow
- “Concentration Camp” hosted by Stephen Miller
- “Queen for a Day” – hosted by a mysterious senator from a certain southern state – who will also host “I’ve Got A Secret”
- “Virus Village” – hosted by the bestest governor Ron DeSantis
- “Let Make the Art of the Deal” – hosted by Eric, Jr and Tiffany
- “Wheel of Suffering” – hosted by any American
- “The $1.98 Beauty Show” hosted by Ivanka
- “Body Language: Kidney Edition” hosted by Melania
- “Family Feud” hosted by Marla Maples and Stormy Daniels
#2 pencils only, in the comments!