The Quote of the Day

Roger Stone: Never Laid Again?

“[Trump] knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”

And if you really need any more clues as to what was on Prznint Stupid’s alleged mind when he commuted Roger Stone’s sentence, you are over-thinking it. George Conway(!) gets it exactly right:

A moment of clarity from Willard:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Roger Stone. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The Quote of the Day

1. osirisopto says:

Well, the MHSG has definitely secured the corrupt bastard vote.

2. donnah says:

Criminals gotta criminal. Stone has dirt on Trump but is willing to keep it as a trade for his freedom. I’d like to hook up every Trump cohort to a sodium pentathol drip just to get some answers. I’m sure we would all be appalled, but not surprised.

So now will Stone get his Trump tattoo, probably on his ass cheek, with Trump’s kissy face?

3. lauraa says:

I’m guessing trump’s getting a Roger stone tramp stamp somewhere on his keister before the weekend is over.

4. sos says:

Damn Willard and that cRaZy spine like object holding him up. Never know when it’ll stiffen … hmmmmmmaybe ? Nah, can’t be it. Right?

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

Speaking of people with dirt, Ghislaine Maxwell wants to be let out of jail because of covid. Sure.

• R White says:

Barr is just waiting for the failed beltway media to move on from this story so his lackeys in the DOJ can conveniently forget the rules & “Epstein” her.

• This. I sure hope she’s got a “Death insurance” policy stashed somewhere secure. She’s had the time to put together quite the package of incriminating information between Jeffrey’s “suicide” and now.

If they move Maxwell to a higher cell, look for her to fall. Maybe with an anvil or a grand piano.

She’s doomed.

6. another kiwi says:

Rude Pundit on twitter mentioned Cap Weinberger in the context of Prezzy Pardons so I looked him up and GHW Bush pardoned him just before Weinberger was going to give evidence that Bush was lying about something in Iran/Contra. So this has precedent although, of course, I imagine this is slightly more weighted on the side of personal enrichment grift than just lying to congress.

• Karla says:

And coincidentally, Wm Low Barr was GHW Bush’s attorney general at the time.
      I’m just shocked!

• DoremusJessup says:

And, (perhaps not so coincidentally?) Willie the Poohbarr was in the law firm that put together the sweetheart deal the Slim Shady’s Uncle Jeff got from Acosta. It’s like that 60’s song, “Windmills of Your Corruption”.

7. I’m betting Low Barr’s “October Surprise” is going to be indictments against Biden and Obama.

They’re certainly going to roll up a bunch of former DOJ officials and perpwalk them in front of the cameras for the stable jenius’s pleasure.

We’re getting far to close to “time to burn shit down”…

• R White says:

Speaking of burning shit down, I’ve recently heard through the online grapevine that the yutes are gonna do a general strike on 07/20.

God love the Yutes! I hope that they do and that we can support them!

Thanks R White, that just made my afternoon.

8. Pingback: Throwing Stone in Glass Houses | Mock Paper Scissors

9. vonBeavis says:

“Bummer of a birthmark, Hal.”

h/t Gary Larson