Claim Chowder Is Served

What climate change?

So yesterday we questioned why Lord Damp Nut was cancelling his New Hampshire Rally due to a tropical storm, we thought it was BS… and it seems others question it too. Also.

From Tiger Beat’s morning email thingie:

NEW ENGLAND WAKES UP TO QUESTIONS ABOUT TRUMP CANCELING RALLY: Union Leader (Manchester, N.H.): “Tropical Storm Fay postpones Trump’s NH rally”Portsmouth Herald (N.H.): “Campaign denies rally canceled due to low turnout”Boston Globe:“Delay of Trump event in N.H. spurs questions”

White House press secretary Raggedy Anthrax, er, Kayleigh McEnany said the rally, planned for an airplane hangar, would be delayed by a week or two due to the “big storm.” And campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh blamed “safety reasons because of Tropical Storm Fay.”

Just gonna say the umbrella is winning and he doesn’t want to lose again:

And we also learn of Lord Damp Nut’s busy schedule for today:

TRUMP’S SATURDAY — The president will leave the White House at 5 p.m. en route to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. He will visit the hospital at 5:30 p.m. Trump will depart at 6:35 p.m. and travel back to the White House. He will arrive on the South Lawn at 7 p.m.

He’s going golfing.

This entry was posted in Claim Chowder, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Claim Chowder Is Served

1. Green Eagle says:

The storm is within sharpie range of New Hampsire.

2. R White says:

As long as he’s out cheating at golf w/ lady g, the likelihood of him screwing something up or destroying something that Obama did is nil.

3. Buttermilk Sky says:

The doctors at Walter Reed begged him, with tears in their eyes, “Sir, please come back and pick out the camel again, sir.”

4. osirisopto says:

They can’t make an airplane hanger look crowded? Talk about losers.

5. Diane says:

The sun is shining brightly in Dublin, NH as I write this.

6. FELINE MAMA says:

What’s with the umbrella? No one else needs one. Might get the hairdo wet? Maybe, the umbrella is lined with Kevlar to protect that pretty head. Don’t want to have a JFK. That’s why , sometimes, he has a problem closing it. Or, he’s just WEIRD!!
    Inquiring minds want to know, donchaknow!?

7. Infidel753 says:

They really did get a million requests for tickets this time, but they were all from coronaviruses.

8. sos says:

BTW, that first picture. Miller just learning how to walk?

SOS –

My mom would go nuts if I ever did that (“it stretches the fabric and your trousers will look shabby…”), and I remember my dad telling me that it makes a man look unconfident because you slouch when you do that. And slouching was absolutely forbidden.

Anyway, I only have my hands in my pockets when I am getting my keys/wallet/phone.

So looking at Miller I see all those life lessons. Also, I think he’s jerkin’ it.

• sos says:

I STILL remember my old man growling “get your hands out of your pockets”. It was more military thing with him.

Of course the old chestnut, “Get your hands out of your pockets, what are you trying to pull?” Was big in the produce department (high school job).

• beckymaenot says:

ew

• R White says:

His wife Katie really is a sadistic bitch if she encouraged him to wear that painted-on beard to appear “edgy.”

9. skinnydennis says:

So why aren’t umbrellas part of the cognitive tests?

10. Richard Portman says:

It was interesting to see that Miller guy. He’s usually behind the scenes. Also i don’t like their stupid clothes. Also dear leader can’t be trusted with an umbrella.

11. Dennis Cole says:

So why are bald men always sticking their hands in their pocket?
    So they can run their fingers thru their hair….

12. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

If Trump tweets about a storm, the QAnon idiots will be ecstatic.

13. spotthedog says:

Hey, orange dude has been videoed wearing a mask at Walter Reed! Guess all the anti-maskers are on their own now.