Sarah Cooper Strikes Again!

Cooper is a national treasure.

This entry was posted in 2-drink minimum, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sarah Cooper Strikes Again!

1. julesmomcat says:

LOL! She really nails him for the dimwit he is!

2. Infidel753 says:

Made me laugh out loud.

3. beckymaenot says:

She is spot on. Perfect. I just love that girl!

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

When Trump first started running I thought that John Lovitz should read Trump’s campaign speeches as Tommy Flanagan the pathological liar. Sarah Cooper does the job just as, if not more, effectively. Perfect!

5. I have been eagerly awaiting the Sarah-ification of this nonsense, it does not dissapoint!

6. purplehead says:

Sarah Cooper has wormed into my mind! When I heard that interview a couple days ago, all I could visualize was Sarah Cooper’s face and expressions with those words coming out. NOT FatNixon’s ugly maw. Yikes!

She is so so so wonderful.

Her poor husband, though.

• purplehead says:

She’s going to need counseling when this is all over and done. And we should all chip in to help her get through it.

7. Bruce388 says:

Sarah’s really good at this. She’s also lucky Lord Dampnut gives her so much material.

TomJChicago on Twitter says LD has reached the point in his frontotemporal dementia that he’s trying to convince people he still has a brain. This rant about acing the test is confirmation.

8. Dennis Cole says:

I’m awaiting (breathlessly) the results of his “IK” test: “Isn’t Kwazy…”

9. Karla says:

These only time I can stand to hear his voice is if I’m watching Sarah.

10. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

I’d love to know what her mothod is. Does she rehearse in front of a mirror? Take multiple videos of herself using different gestures and stuff, carefully critique them, making notes? It’s such a unique form she’s created!

11. MDavis says:

“Best part is the way she portrays Lord Damp Nut’s doctors surprise that our Stable Jenius is mentally fit.”
    Is that what they’re surprised about.