Silent Scream

Japan, a land of contrasts, asks everyone to “please scream inside your heart.” — Been doing that since 2017.

Also, don’t touch your mask.

This entry was posted in Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Silent Scream

1. Dennis Cole says:

“I’m practicing ‘Tiny Mouth’ and ‘Silent Scream.’ Ringo Starr’s character in the 1969 movie “The Magic Christian,” based on the novel by Terry Southern. If you’ve never seen it, YOU HAVE TO. Listen to this all-star lineup: Peter Sellers, (in his prime,) Ringo, Racquel Welch, Christopher Lee and Sir Richard Attenborough, with cameos by the most surprising characters in roles you’d never dream of them playing.
    I was a highly-impressionable high school freshman back then, working at the fambly bizziness, operating a Movie Theatre, so I got to watch it 15 times, at least. And I still watch it once a year, it’s such comedic genius. Be prepared to back up several times, as a lot of the humor is dank, and then tends to fly right over on the first pass. It’s just as applicable and timely for these days, if not more so

Aaaaannnd………unfortunately it looks like it’s only available on Amazon, unless YouTube has it.

2. purplehead says:

Yootoob has it:

3. sos says:

Yeah, at the moment I clearly have insufficient heart stress. I’ll just go ahead and bottle up those (night) screams (of terror).

4. Karla says:

I have an active fear of heights, and I gotta tell you, during that initial ascent, I started feeling heart palpitations and I think I yelled out loud a couple of times.

Karla –

What I don’t get is how Dude could take his hand off the bar to fix his mask. Each time I was screaming LET IT GO!

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

I read about this. They don’t want people to scream on a roller coaster because of spraying saliva, virus, etc., all over. Of course, there’s no point in going on a roller coaster if you can’t scream.