Why Are The Dogs Barking In German?

Kinda breath-taking, innit? About six million Jews were systematically executed by Nazi Germany between 1941 and 1945, with many rounded up and transported to concentration camps via trains, so you know, totally not a dog whistle for anyone.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Weird Dave)

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Kansas, masks, Nazis, Pandemics, The New Confederacy. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Why Are The Dogs Barking In German?

1. w3ski4me says:

This isn’t “making America great again”. it’s more making nazis happy again. We whupped them well in 45, but now our #45 is bringing them out of their holes again.
    I can’t believe more people aren’t ready to literally get up in arms about this.
    Maybe it’s because I am of Jewish heritage, but this stuff really makes me angry. It is not American, it traitorous to our ideals. And people seem to not care?
    I am a Disgusted American and I vote.
    I also have a boatload of kids and Grandkids that vote.
    w3ski

• Redhand says:

It’s bad enough that this asshole makes wearing a mask during a pandemic (an essential public safety measure) the equivalent of murdering Jews during the Holocaust when one would think the mask should bear a swastika. But he then compounds the insult to Jews by putting the Star of David on the mask “worn by Lockdown Laura,” the KS Governor. This simultaneously makes Jews the victims and the oppressors. And to cap it all off, “Lockdown Laura” bears the last name of “Kelly.” I put the chances of her being Jewish at, like 0% with a name like that.

How else can one describe this other than as raw, and predictably ignorant and bigoted Anti-Semitism?

It infuriates me too.

2. E.A. Blair says:

My uncle was an army chaplain (Catholic) in WWII, and he was with the forces that liberated the camp at Dachau, and I think he was in on other camp takeovers – he never wanted to talk about his experiences there. He was not a pleasant man, but one of the few humanizing things about him was his reaction to the camps. Unfortunately, the compassion he felt for the prisoners he hilped didn’t extend to members of his own family. I have a feeling that if he was still around, he’r be a Trump supporter.

3. That newspaper is run by the Anderson County GOP Chairman.

#NotAllRepublicansJust99PercentOfThem
    #AhWhoAreWeKiddingOfCourseAllOfThem

4. laura says:

I’m a godless heathen and I’m likewise angry about our friends and neighbor “Patriots for nazism” using the imagery of the holocaust to analogize the minor inconvenience of covering their breather holes in public. It’s tribalism and bothering and it doesn’t end well and must be stopped- be it punching a nazi or voting the nazi out of office.

5. lauraura says:

Bothering should be othering

• They’ve pretty clearly decided, from the top on down that their only strategy is “othering” people.

One of AZ’s congresscritters (Paul “Demon Dentist From Prescott” openly called an NBC reporter an “enemy of the people” yesterday simply because the reporter pointed out that he was hanging out with Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, both right wing militant white supremacist groups.

It’s starting to get very scary…

They’ve picked their sides and are arming up…if we’re lucky we’ll get through this with only another Oklahoma City bombing or two…

• MDavis says:

I don’t know about where you live, but it’s been scary here for a while, now. I should tell you about that Fourth of July sometime, but there weren’t supposed to be any witnesses. And that was mumble years ago.

I’m sure Facebook deems it as satire. Meanwhile, we can now dispense with the notion that the GOP places country before party. It’s party uber alles with these fascists. Simply bringing up the subject of fascism should be verboten to them but here we are with their worst attempt at projection ever.

• MDavis says:

Projection it is. Original should be “don’t wear a mask and get into that ICU”. I do realize that ICU housing is for a fairly low percentage of COVID-19 sufferers compared to Nazi arrestees, but anything that adds up to more beds than available has gone from too many to overwhelmed.
      And the projection is working. In the disordered and somewhat impaired brains of some of the truly religious (read: Trumpist) that mask now serves as a target – Punch here. I am sure there are many little bands of the faithful wandering parking lots of essential services, and elsewhere, staging their little dramas. “Don’t do it, Bubba! Leave the scum alone!” “Nah!” says Bubba, in what he believes is a fair imitation of The Duke, “I gotta punch this Democrat to protect our fair nation from his ravaging ways. Hold my beer, hun.”

• The majority of deaths from Covid-19 are occuring in minority populations; the death rate for Blacks and hispanics are 2-3 times that for whites..

At best this is just the GOP being callous about things that aren’t affecting them, at worst they welcome this as a passive-agressive form of genocide.

And they keep making the case on a daily basis that it’s the latter…

• MDavis says:

BDR – I didn’t know about that death rate statistic. The one I heard about was the elderly having a rate 10 times higher than the average. (20% vs ~ 2%, but those are old numbers & could have changed by now)
        I wonder how much of the higher death rates are intrinsic vs. action produced.
        If I had to bet, I’d cover the “actions have consequences” square. Hear me out…
        Actions such as black people responding to that really weird video saying melanin is like a super power, protecting them from the COVID virus and therefore not taking precautions for a few extra weeks.
        Such as Hispanics possibly listening friends and relatives in Mexico who are blaming medical professionals for COVID. Nurses have lost their scrubs because when they hang them out to dry random idiots sneak by to throw bleach on them, and those are the nurses who don’t get the bleach thrown directly on them.
        Such as the documented health issues endemic in minority populations, especially black populations, with higher rates of diabetes and high blood pressure. Among others, I’m sure.
        Such as Hispanic populations who are afraid to go to seek medical help because of all the threats of deportation, even for natural born citizens.

The frogs have commenced boiling, methinks.

• The higher death rates are replicated across the age groups : https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2020/06/16/race-gaps-in-covid-19-deaths-are-even-bigger-than-they-appear/

Most of this can be explained by the same-old same-old. Poverty Kills.

Blacks and hispanics are more likely to be poor, have jobs that cannot be done at home and require close public contact, travel on public transportation; poverty exacerbates underlying poor health conditions, they’re more likely to live in close contact with more family members and others, etc etc etc.

Over 70 the rates really skyrocket, but you can see in that chart the differences are relatively huge even at the ‘young&healthy’ age groups.

• MDavis says:

Thanks for the link.
        I’d found a simpler breakdown, just by “race”, where they included Asian-American and Aboriginal (I think, not sure I remember the term right. The first had better outcomes, the second came out somewhere between Hispanics and black people.
        I don’t know the poverty rates in tribes today, but some Pacific NW tribes were starving until Reagan OK’d tribal casinos. Not just Pine Ridge, the Pacific NW has a gentler climate and a more generous nature so it didn’t hit the news the same way.

7. osirisopto says:

I wonder just how many people are on the MHSG’s the mailing list, and if Rand Paul is jealous?

8. spotthedog says:

Stupid crap like this is all they have left – they got nothing else, this is how low their messaging has sunk.