From the Mind of Junior Mints

I’ll say.

A good therapist could make some serious coin between these cries for help and his emotional support cougar being a knock-off for his stepmother.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Fran)

This entry was posted in Junior Mints Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to From the Mind of Junior Mints

1. A reminder. This is what a REAL Bald Eagle does in his presence:

• vincelamb says:

When he rode down the escalator 5 years ago, my wife said he looked like The Penguin running for Mayor of Gotham City. I’ve called him The Penguin ever since. This clip shows the one way he fails worst at living up to that nickname. The real Penguin gets along with birds.

As for his son’s girlfriend, would you believe she used to be married to Gavin Newsom? I didn’t until I saw a photo of them together!

• MDavis says:

I had just seen a brief bio on her. She seems to be a serial, erm, marryer. She appears to be in it for the coin and the cred.
        Don Jr would be her 3rd if he can rope her in. She’d be just like daddy, right down to the first marriage lasting a bit longer, the second being quite short and showing signs of being forced by procreation issues and the third being heavily negotiated.

• FelineMama says:

Lincoln Project Team, certainly you can use this for an ad FOR Benedict Bone Spurs.

• paul fredine says:

i posted this video for national american eagle day a couple of weeks back but have left it up for obvious reasons and every time i watch it i root for the eagle.

2. beckymaenot says:

Seriously- these people are fucking nuts.

3. Redhand says:

The image Jr. Mints retweeted is indescribably effed up.

4. w3ski4me says:

I’d love to give Donny the bird, but not that one.
    w3ski

Ah oh. Donnie’s got a gun and he’s flying away on a free bird. Looney Tunes does not like.

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

Are we absolutely sure Junior didn’t get snookered by The Lincoln Project? Because this is hilarious.

7. osirisopto says:

I only see 8 things wrong with that image.

The most obvious being the MHSG’s gun ain’t nowhere near that size, shape or hardness. Just ask Stormy.

8. spotthedog says:

I have seen some tacky shit in my day, but that is STUPID TACKY!

9. sos says:

From the “MIND” of Jr.? Really? Mind?
    Well, he probably does think out of his ass, so yeah, I guess.

10. paul fredine says:

i much prefer the cartoon that shows the monument throwing up in response to his address. it’s much more believable.