The Sunday Night Chiller-Thriller

This is so well-done.

(H/T: An anonymous Scissorhead, not me I swear on a Bible that bursts into flames when I touch it.)

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, snark, Tengrain's Little Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to The Sunday Night Chiller-Thriller

1. Dennis Cole says:

I, I, I………..I got sumthin in my eye, eye, eye; it hurts, and I can only cry, until I can get rid of it.

No, HIM.

But I’ll still cry…

2. Chris Papalia says:

Best thing I’ve seen this morning. His goggle-eyes stand out more in black & white rather than the natural orange too!

3. Buttermilk Sky says:

Anonymous Scissorhead, you’re in my head! I hear that music every time he waddles onstage.

4. sleeve98 says:

Viewing requirements for this video include more acetaminophen than my kidneys can withstand.

• Dennis Cole says:

Sleeve – Acetaminophen wrecks your liver; Ibuprofen goes after the kidneys, as does Naproxen.

• purplehead says:

Ibuprofen and Naproxen go after your stomach lining, too. Think gastric ulcers. I know that one for a fact: I got a gastric ulcer from taking “therapeutic” doses of Ibuprofen for tendonitis. I stay away from that shit like shit.

• Dennis Cole says:

purp – I lost a third of my liver 20 years ago, from “Tylenol Toxicity;” I was taking 5,000 mg a day in the form of Vicodin, which had 500 mg per tab. So my Dr switched me to Oxycontin and Ibuprofen, and then on to Fentanyl and Dilaudid, so now, if I live a few more years, I’ll be needing Hemodialysis on a regular basis. And I have a new Pain Mgmt specialist (the Director of the Program,) and she switched me to Buprenorphine, which is another powerful opioid, but that’s what it takes to control my pain, and it’s not nearly as destructive on internal organs.