News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Hey guys, did you know that Hair Füror said that he was OK wearing a face mask because it made him look like The Lone Ranger? It’s True!!1

“I had a mask on. I sort of liked the way I looked. I thought it was okay. It was a dark black mask, and I thought it looked okay. It looked like the Lone Ranger,” he joked with Fox Business. “I have no problem with that, and if people feel good about it they should do it.”

(No, he doesn’t look like the Lone Ranger!)

Anway, Jump for Jeebus! Our Old Pal Josh Bernstein is aghast that his alpha male role model could betray him thusly:

I think poor ol’ joshie is gonna have a hard time dealing with this, but on the positive side maybe he wont have to shave his palms today.

This entry was posted in Josh Bernstein, Jump for Jeebus, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, masks, Pandemics, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. quakerinabasement says:

Bernstein thinks wearing masks shows weakness? Then what does 50,000 new infections every damn day show?

2. skinnydennis says:

What about the Horse’s Ass? (you know, Pence)

3. spotthedog says:

Donny the dummy painted himself into a corner with the maskless thing, now if he does actually start allowing himself to be seen wearing a mask the cult will go bananas, which will be really fun to watch.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Trump’s not a leader, and the US isn’t the free world anymore, if it ever was.

In what passes for Josh Bernstein’s brain, he believes that if LDN wears a mask it means China is winning. Here is a picture of how China is winning:

6. MDavis says:

Is this the guy who likes to have the vampire dude co-host with him? He’s looking a little pale…
    Maybe he wants to be able to break out his fangs at any moment.

7. Pretzelogic in Philly, PA says:

Bette Midler won the internets with her tweet about this: the difference is that the Lone Ranger’s mask had two eyeholes, and Beenadick Donald’s has one asshole.