Just Sayin’

Image | This entry was posted in masks, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Just Sayin’

1. YellowDog says:

Red shirts, red states.

2. Karla says:

Notice that expendable red-shirted “Crew Member 6” isn’t wearing a mask. Those are the guys who always die when they go down to the planets.

3. spotthedog says:

Captain’s Log: Enterprise officers arrive to investigate conditions on planet Covfefe after receiving reports of a strange and very contagious illness afflicting Covfefe’s inhabitants. Ensign Trump of the scouting party believes the threat is overblown.

4. Dennis Cole says:

?! now only 998 words to go……………….

5. MDavis says:

Remember Cloud Minders? It was Season 3, Episode 21. One basic plot point was that the surface dwellers had to work through some sort of contaminant when they mined. It messed up their minds. All it would take to fix it was to wear a Star Trek macguffin mask.
    The miners didn’t like it. Said it was stupid to wear a mask for something you couldn’t see.
    I just looked up what episode it was today.

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Trying to pretend you’re not a Treknerd, eh? Yes, yes. Pull the other one, it’s got Talosian dancers bangles on it.

• MDavis says:

I remembered the episode, just not what the title was and what season/episode.
        Far be it from me to reject Trek. I pounce on any Spocko posts as though they were plomik soup and am almost brave enough to wear my WWSD? bracelet in public.
        ps – it near broke my heart when Pratchett and Nimoy died the same forsaken month.

6. Nangleator says:

Red state guy either has terrible gun safety discipline, or he hates Spock. (Probably because he’s an alien that TEWK OWR JERBS!)

7. I didn’t notice the redshirt when I saw this image on twitter…

8. artahzen says:

Thanks for making me “spit” coffee out my nose. My keyboard needs cleaning anyway.

9. Sirius Lunacy says:

Amazing logistics to get ALL of Trump’s space force together in one place for a photo.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s