Presenting…

…the next chairperson of the RNC, and keynote speaker at Prznint Stupid’s convention.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Baron vonBeavis)

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Presenting…

1. Too brown. They’re gonna need a whiter shade of crazy…

2. Redhand says:

Who was this lunatic?

On a related note, 5G conspiracies reach as far as the Auld Sod! See below.

3. Steve-O says:

The stupid… it burns.
    Or….
    It could be the Wild Turkey 101 (on an empty stomach, no less) I needed after listening to that brainless bink.

4. julesmomcat says:

Oh.
    My.
    Dawg.
    Ignorance is obviously contagious, and she has a full-blown case if it, which will kill her.

5. Chris Papalia says:

Don’t worry; she probably owns a gun.

6. spotthedog says:

She got stuff figured out.

RWNJ’s on the Titanic;
    “You can’t make me wear this life jacket! I have freedoms you know, this is all just a conspiracy to discredit Capt. Smith, ships bump in to icebergs all the time, life jackets are ugly and uncomfortable, they interfere with my god-given right to sink! You sheeple wearing life jackets are just brainwashed supporters of that progressive Teddy Roosevelt!”

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Q sent her.

• Q always was kind of a dick, wasn’t he…at least until he lost his powers and came running to Picard “Save Me!”…then he was a WHINY dick.

So yes I fully support the theory that the trumpian Q IS Q and he’s just dicking with us again for his amusment.

8. MDavis says:

That mask is literally killing people? Citizen’s arrests are happening – arresting those promoting wearing masks? Six feet is military protocol? And don’t forget the deep state!
    That’s about 15 pounds of crazy packed into a 5 pound bag.

“You’re all smirking”, that I’ll give her. I’d bet she has very few refuges where she avoids smirks and smiles of various sorts as soon as she opens her mouth.

9. MDavis says:

On the other hand, that video played for me right on this site, almost without glitches.

10. paul fredine says:

‘they’ should be in a psych ward? is she volunteering to give up her bed?

11. vonBeavis says:

We have met the enemy, and she is us.