Fashion Week Continues!

Jeebus eff-me pumps are not scriptural. Are they?

I didn’t believe that these could be real, but then the Google found more…

(Hat tip: Scissorhead D-Cap)

This entry was posted in Fashion Week. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Fashion Week Continues!

1. I’ll take your word for it.. not gonna get THAT search in my Google history!

2. spotthedog says:

Don’t look up Jesus!

3. Might as well get this one out of the way: I bet “Oh Come all ye Faithful” is her favorite Christmas Carol…

4. Astamari says:

Somewhere, Salvador Dali is smiling approvingly.

5. Lsamsa says:

I’m somehow skeptical about Jesus being impressed.

6. ali redford says:

I was going to say Holy Cow, but I guess I’d better go with good grief.

7. …where Jesus will saw her feet off and throw them into Hell, because how do you think he feels about people using his torture and murder as FMP decoration?

8. …I’m at a genuine loss for words. LOL! Whoever this lady is needs to borrow Ivanka’s Bible. Wait…

9. How long before some fucking Karen has shoes with a noose heel?

10. julesmomcat says:

O. M. D.! …never thought ignorance would go that low… er–HIGH! Heels, that is.

11. spotthedog says:

If you crossed RuPaul and Mother Teresa….

12. How utterly disrespectful to the god they supposedly love & fear.

13. bluzdude says:

Because Jesus wants dat ass way up high!

14. paul fredine says:

i’m not sure that higher heels qualifies for social distancing though if i saw someone wearing these i’d sure as hell stay more than 6 feet away. but they actually may be helpful if a vampire were to attack your ankles.

15. Bruce388 says:

Is there a Xtian-based chain of gentlemen’s clubs? I’m asking because they really look like stripper shoes. Not that I would know personally, but I learned a lot watching J-Lo in “Hustlers.”

16. Buttermilk Sky says:

Finally, the right shoes for Jesus Jeans, and it only took 45 years.