Small Bananas

Prznint Lord Damp Nut held his 2-Minute Hate Rally in a church in the Terrible Sand Kingdom of Arizonastan, and it was small bananas. Despite a state directive that everyone must be masked, no one was (seemed to be a point of pride). And like Logan’s Run cutting room floor detritus, the cult was in uniform awaiting Renewal from Carrousel:

Anyway, it was the usual gibberish with a barking shit-gibbon, full of divisive drivel. I don’t think that there was anything newsworthy at the event itself, but it did have some highlight reel moments:

And for reasons that are unknowable to me, there was an open mic:

Anyway, with only 3,000 Hitlerjugender, invited attendees it was NOT a rally, and it it didn’t get as much attention as his disaster in Tulas, and in fact Pravda, um, Fox News chose to interview John Bolton instead of cover this thing. heh.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Arizonastan, Crazeee States, Distancing, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, masks, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Small Bananas

1. spotthedog says:

So the psycho-babbler is able to fill a 3,000 seat venue? Did they pass out little tasteless wafers and a sip of KoolAid? Did he offer to let a few pretty girls demonstrate their faith by doing a little snake-handling in the backroom? So much I’d like to know!

2. That’s a church? Really?

3. purplehead says:

[Damn twitter making you open another fucking window to watch a video that is linked on a twitter page. Now often I don’t bother watching those videos because it is so irritating. If yootoob starts doing that—and I bet they will—it’ll be the death of linking.]

Purplehead – I’ve been trying different modes of embedding the Tweets hoping that one of ’em will let the media play in place. I’m actually amazed that they let us embed a tweet at all, and not just a link to tweets.

Jack wants his numbers.

4. They really need to have a real-time narrator track on this shit. (and it would be tedious, but easy, because they are such stupid lies.

“Aunt Jemima was canceled… She was the picture of the American dream. She was a freed slave who went on to be the face of the pancake syrup.”

[Narrator] “Aunt Jemima was not real person.”

• julesmomcat says:

[Narrator] “Aunt Jemima was not real person.”
      Kayleigh was just emulating her boss, ’cause he only hires “the best people.” How long before she’s “You’re fired-ed”???

5. Dennis Cole says:

Godamn, BDR. this poor girl was just trying to follow her Dream, of speaking in public, at a Prezinential Rallye, and you just had to shoot her shit down, didncha?

(Good aim, btw.)

Down through the ages I have been to several churches in my life. I was raised a conservative Lutheran but I’ve been to a Pentecostal (Holy Roller where the preacher actually gets down on the floor and rolls around), Baptist (standing with hands raised and swaying) and Catholic (where they get shitfaced after a wedding) In not a single one have I ever seen a man wear his cap/hat inside the building. Not one. This will not sit well with the orthodox conservatives (I hope).