Great Headlines, Cont.

The cow contemplates her existence and asks the Universe: “Who is Devin Nunes?”

Polish-up the Pulitzer for the Fresno Bee:

Devin Nunes can’t sue Twitter over statements by fake cow, judge rules

This entry was posted in Great Headlines. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Great Headlines, Cont.

1. Chris Papalia says:

Fair enough, but can the cow sue for being called fake?

2. Dennis Cole says:

The cow and her family have asked the public to respect their right to privacy, and have hidden themselves away, until this whole upcoming 4th of July Barbecue, er, “hot mess” can be resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.
    We appreciate your cooperation in this.

Devin should take Elmer Fudd’s fake gun and shoot that fake cow with it. Elmer’s not using his fake gun anymore because Looney Tunes took it away from him and Possum Holler is having none of it. I’m cereal.

• MDavis says:

Yeah, he’s got a scythe now. Not really better than a shotgun and also it will get hung up in the foliage and greenery in the forest. He’ll ending up shooting his eye out with that thing, figuratively speaking.

• MDavis says:

Oh, and how is Wile E. Coyote’s Acme inventory just okey doke, but Elmer has to convewt fwom a shotgun to a scythe? It’s biped discrimination, I tell’s ya.

4. that judge went home, poured himself a tumbler of bourbon, and said “how is THIS my life?”

5. donnah says:

And we watch our tax dollars fly away on ridiculous crap like this because Nunes is a ninny and an idiot.

6. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

I hate to quibble with the little caption of the photo, which has its own kinda-perfection, and it’s also silly of me b/c I have no idea who wrote it, but the original Ur-point of DevinNunesCow is that Devin Nunes, despite his claims to be a horny-handed son of agriculture and boviculture, has no cow – and most definitely is not himself a cow. When it comes to integrity and natural virtue, he’s has no business being within several universes of cows.

Devinnunescow, who I believe is an individual of the female gender and if for no other reason, is therefore many hundreds of percents more entitled to the noble cow-identity than the scurrying toady Nunes, is a supporter of truth and liberty who has been mercilessly pestered by the toady’s asshole lawsuits and all the Trump-fan crap that’s gone with them, and I’m glad she won her case. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she indeed partakes of CowZen wisdom and gazes out to sea quietly with the wavelets lapping round her hocks.

Mary Ellen –
      “Duly noted,” ‘Grain dully noted.

You’re right of course. I’ll work on recaptioning it.

• Dennis Cole says:

Oh, and uh, ‘Grain? I’m not so sure that’s a cow inna first place. I’m not seeing the plumbing required for such a designation, but OTH, it also seems to be lacking the equipment that would firmly establish it as a Bull, IYKWIMAITYD.
        So allow me to “steer” you inna right direction, for further clarification:

Nitpickery – it’s both a strength and a weakness, a curse as well as a feature. Mea culpa…

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

DC, my guess is that it’s a young heifer (immature female). I went to your most interesting link, and I base my guess on what looks to me like the hint of a little girlish udder peeking past the near hind leg. But anyhow, as “cow” can be used to mean any bovine, it’s kind of mooot (I’m sure you see what I’ve done).

• Dennis Cole says:

Ya know sumpin? It could be a bovine of the female persuasion, only what they call a “dry cow,” one who’s past the age of calving, hence the udders dry up and atrophy. If you’ve ever seen an “unbelievable sale” on Beef at your local supermarket, it could very well be a “dry-cow dump,” an occasion where the dairy farmer has a surplus of dry-cows, and sells them off, usually to be made into pet food, as it’s nowhere close to the texture and flavor of a well-fed Steer, but any meat-mkt mgr these days is well-tempted by such an offer; it does make OK Ground Beef, but you’ll never get a great burger out of it.