Sorry, Navarro: Trump Say He Was Not Kidding

Lord Damp Nut is not kidding when he says that he slowed down the Trump-Virus testing:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday insisted he was serious when he revealed that he had directed his administration to slow coronavirus testing in the United States, shattering the defenses of senior White House aides who argued Trump’s remarks were made in jest.

“I don’t kid. Let me just tell you. Let me make it clear,” Trump told reporters, when pressed on whether his comments at a campaign event Saturday in Tulsa, Okla., were intended as a joke.

Is anyone keeping track of his high crimes and misdemeanors, still?

But in an interview Monday with Scripps Networks, Trump did not deny asking his administration to curtail coronavirus testing and instead contended that “if we did slow it down, we wouldn’t show nearly as many cases.”

More than 120,000 Americans have already died as a result of Covid-19, and the total number of confirmed infections nationwide has surged beyond 2.3 million. Although public health experts universally agree the U.S. needs more coronavirus testing, not less, Trump remained adamant in his reasoning Tuesday.

“Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!” he tweeted, later describing testing as a “double-edged sword” to reporters.

Just like when teens stop testing for pregnancy, they are not pregnant, amiright?

This man is dumber than a box of rocks, and he’s gonna get us all killed dead.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics, Testing. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sorry, Navarro: Trump Say He Was Not Kidding

1. This is insane. He really fucking believes that testing causes the disease….

• beckymaenot says:

Yes- and according to 538, 40% of people approve of him. We are all going to die because of these morons.

• osirisopto says:

No, I think (hope) we’re going to be OK. His adoring followers are committing slow suicide.

I always joked they’d do anything to own the libs. I never imagined they’d actually do it, but here we are.

2. Bruce388 says:

120,000 Americans haven’t died. They’re pining for the fjords.

3. Dennis Cole says:

Numbers. He “understands” them. He knows bigger numbers are bigger, but not always better. And big numbers that shine an unwelcome spotlight on him are NOT GOOD. And he’s realizing that leaving the number-fumbling up to lesser aides is not cutting it any longer, so he’s issuing these insane orders.

4. FelineMama says:

It’s going to be A LONG HOT SUMMER of death, sickness, riots, The Facial Anus speaking. What’s gonna change?? Get ready.
    After Tulsa, Asshole in Chief is just getting wound up!

5. revzafod says:

I want my 25th Amendment rights!

6. osirisopto says:

OK That doesn’t sound like an actual confession, but it’s so close you couldn’t get a piece of paper between them.

How many times can he be impeached?

7. spotthedog says:

Meanwhile here is Tim Murtaugh, Trump campaign communications director, being interviewed by Brianna Keilor on CNN in which Murtaugh insists that of course it was a joke and CNN has no sense of humor. I like her style; a slice here, a jab there, and she’s done with him!

8. Buttermilk Sky says:

I wish John Lewis hadn’t gone to his doctor. Then he wouldn’t have cancer now.

“I don’t kid. Let me just tell you. Let me make it clear,” Trump told reporters.

Those words are going to haunt him for the rest of his life. And the SOB will not go gently into the night.

10. Chris Papalia says:

He’s not kidding when he says he wants another eight years either.