(UPDATED) The Kids Are Gonna Be All Right

I read that the Tik-Tok brigade (you know, the George Soros Antifa mercs and “dancing Asians”)  had been ordering tickets for Prznint Stupid’s O-k-l-a-h-o-m-a Super-Spreader 3-Ring Circus, and I’m now wondering if they did and if so, was this the secret sauce for the disaster that followed?

Brad Parscale really believed his own press announcements about requests for a million tickets and scaled-up this thing for an unbelievable turn-out (300% of the population of Tulsa), only to make a complete prat of himself and the Orange Menace when probably less than 10,000 people showed up.

I’m not saying that the kids stopped 1M people from going, I’m saying they conned the cons into thinking that there was a YUGE demand, and got them to bank on this event and spend a LOT of Ameros to pull it off.

(Wilma Ballsdrop ordered 1,000 tickets. Ben Dover got some too, and so on.)

SAD!

I’m going to go with that: Trump’s 2-Minute Hate was undone by the Yutes of Today, and I salute them.

UPDATE 1: Forbes

Turnout At Trump’s Tulsa Rally Was Just Under 6,200–A Fraction Of The Venue’s 19,200 Capacity

“…One probable reason for the inflated ticket registration figure was a concerted effort by teenagers on the social media app TikTok to reserve seats at the rally in an effort to create empty seats. Numerous TikTokers posted videosencouraging their followers to register for tickets to deny spots from supporters of the president. They in turn recruited ‘Kpop stans,’ fans of Korean pop music, a massive and active community on social media, to do the same. While it is unlikely this effort denied people any seats, as the rally was first come first serve, it may have accounted for substantial chunk of the ticket registrations.”

UPDATE 2: because we love some schaden with our freude:

UPDATE 3: Remember this?

only 1 protester was arrested, and she was arrested for wearing a #BLM tee shirt that said, “I cannot breath,” which surely must be an abridgment of her civil rights.

UPDATE 4: I guess someone told him it was another crime:

A man with no sense of humor cannot make a cognitive joke.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to (UPDATED) The Kids Are Gonna Be All Right

1. Chris Papalia says:

I wonder if my boast of reserving 2 tickets to the event in Tulsa (and two more for Eric’s event in Tulas) to, in some small way, help ratfuck the ratfuckers has resulted in my name being put on some FBI watchlist of Trump’s enemies? (Along with most of the youth of America)
    I do hope so.; I feel like a teen again.
    🙂

2. spotthedog says:

I heard there was some kid with initials BT in on it.

3. sos says:

Egg on face? (check!)
    Fewer dim-bulbs infected? (check!)
    LDN proving he can drink water one-handed? (oddly, check)
    Parscale’s wiener in a wringer? (check!)
    Ultimate humiliation for LDN and McSally? (double check!)
    However, our mirth is not quite done here. Let a million memes bloom!

Thus the great experiment begins. As many as 6,200 people will now take the rona back to their friends and families. I’m guessing western farmers and ranchers will be most affected. Also, odds are no one will get paid for putting on this event.

5. Bruce388 says:

As Mrs. Betty Bowers, America’s Best Christian, pointed out, Wilma Ballsdrop and others really didn’t make a difference. Anyone who wanted to attend could attend. 6,200 showed up. Period. Fear of Covid-19? Trump’s act wearing thin? He spend 20 minutes talking about water and the ramp, so “wearing thin” is a distinct possibility.

Yeah, it was never about keeping others out, it was about conning the conman, and the kids succeeded.

Rgds

• MDavis says:

Maybe some of them are low on funds what with the temporary restrictions on public activities causing a free-fall into recession territory. People furloughed or just out of work due to LDN’s incompetence haven’t had a paycheck for a while. Although some still think that Democrats are to blame for the lack of assistance from the government, that belief doesn’t make them less broke.
      Last minute flight tickets (wait, are flights on again?), er, last minute bus tickets (wait, are buses running yet?), er, last minute gassing up of the family’s “own the libs” gas guzzler wouldn’t be cheap.

6. bluzdude says:

The Kids probably saved a lot of lives. Maybe next rally, Trump’s team should ask for credit card numbers. Of course, that may limit the number of Trumpanzees in attendance even further.

7. Bill Warner says:

Tedra Cobb just hit the jackpot as tRump mangled the name of the current rep for NY-21 and tRump ass-kisser Elaine Stephanik – Ulanne Stef-a-nak.

8. spotthedog says:

Was yesterday his Waterloo? And would he know what I meant by “Waterloo”? The Tulsa Tussler suddenly has the stench of a loser, and if in the following days and weeks elected R’s suddenly feel the urge to social distance from the White House – that will be very telling. What is he going to do except the same crap he has always done only louder and angrier? Its tweets with ALL CAPS from now on. I don’t think he can scrub off that stench in 4 months.

The blue seats were filled with the ghosts of virus victims.

• Redhand says:

Well put, and of course, he doesn’t know what Waterloo means. But as I write below, yeah, I think this is the ball game. It was insane of him to schedule this rally in a state struggling with an upsurge in COVID-19 without any safeguards. Six of his own campaign got infected. Their illnesses are on him! I don’t think he case anywhere else to go or anything else to say. He’s a spent force and a dangerous crackpot. I think he’s done.

9. Redhand says:

What a wonderful self-own this is! That before and after shot is classic. He looks not just defeated, but obliterated exiting “Marine One.” And my Lord, the deranged shit he said and did at the Death Rally. Bragging that he can take a sip of water with one hand and then throwing the filled glass across the stage, to cheers? Strutting around to show he can walk? Glorifying violence and having idiot son Eric calling BLM protesters “animals?” These are the messages he had for ‘Murrica?

All this against the backdrop of Barr’s desperate, bizarre lies and efforts to oust Berman at the SDNY, only to have him resign and be replaced by a career prosecutor with Dem. leanings? There’s got to be some “really bad shit” going on over there. Plus, the word is that he’s going to lose big on all the tax cases before SCOTUS.

I will never be anything but gun-shy about this sick bastard after 2016, but I believe it’s all downhill from here for him, at an accelerating pace.

November cannot come fast enough!

10. Pingback: Trump Gets Trolled, Bigly | personnelente

11. Dennis Cole says:

You can also credit Eileen Dover, Al B. Thair, Justin Time, and several of my other fine friends for reserving empty seats.

12. MDavis says:

Looks like Tom Petty’s family is telling him to back down.

• Diane says:

He also played a Rolling Stones tune. (can’t remember which one) I thought he used that same tune in the beginning of his campaign for 2016. The Stone’s lawyers told him to stop using their music.

13. MDavis says:

So much crammed into this one post! (Unlike that arena)
    From the top photo – that’s what it looks/feels like when hope kicks your ass. Also, for that one, probably when the, um, “excitement” wears off.
    From the brag compilation – they reserved two arenas – if LDN actually paid his bills that would probably help the Tulsa economy a bit, right when they are looking at more trouble, what with an upsurge in cases.
    From that “joke” about slowing down the testing, they’ve been doing that since January when (and I had this wrong) a Snohomish county man showed signs of COVID-19 infections and the Seattle Flu Study suggested/offered COVID testing for the swabs they had collected. NO F’ING WAY was the federal response. HIPAA was blamed but I’m not buying it.

• Dennis Cole says:

HIPPA was invoked by the WH as an excuse to keep testing to the barest minimums; they kept erroneously insisting that the test results would reveal far too much about every patient, and thus violate each patient’s privacy. But that only holds true when it comes to “contact tracing,” because in order to collect the best data possible, each patient being tracked has to be identifiable. But that can be done using aliases, and numbers instead of names, and as long as that info doesn’t get leaked or breached, it’s not really a problem.

• MDavis says:

Overheard – outraged-ish attitude from a person who wanted a haircut and couldn’t grasp why leaving a phone number was required to get a (also required) appointment. Apparently the shop owner either didn’t share the “why”, but was still following the rules, to their credit, or the complainer couldn’t be bothered to ask or listen.

14. Sirius Lunacy says:

300% of Tulsans fill BOK Center to 30% capacity!!!

15. YellowDog says:

This might be bunker boy’s Michael Dukakis in the tank, Gary Hart on the Monkey Business moment. The walk from the helicopter tells me he knows it’s over. Image is all he cares about, and he let himself be photographed in that state–disheveled, makeup smeared. The is the look I expected for his perp walk.

• Redhand says:

You are so right. “Appearances” are the only reality for this asshole, and he looked utterly defeated. It says a lot that he looked like shit getting out of “Marine One.”

• FelineMama says:

You’re SO right on !! I want to see this photo everyday, several times, in ALL media.
      I’m wondering what his peeps’ excuse about it will be?!?!?
      “He was really exhausted from a fantastic, glorious rally! SO many people!”

• Bruce388 says:

I stumbled on a trumper tweet this morning and clicked to see the responses. People were praising Lord Dampnut to the skies, talking about his strength, vitality, patriotism, religion…. Man, it’s another world.

16. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

My fave was the girl who ordered tickets using the name Ray Sist.

17. spotthedog says:

I believe my Aunty Fay ordered a few.

I have it on good authority that many tickets were ordered by
      Mario Speedwagon
      Rusty Fallis
      Sherry Vinegar
      Dixie Normous
      Professor Otto Yerass

amongst others.

• MDavis says:

I’ve seen some comments suggesting that those putting in for prank tickets should be tracked down and charged with … something. Interfering with an election … event, I think.
        I’ve been hanging out in a bad part of the interwebz, I think.

18. MDavis says:

This guy – I thought this briefly, but he got into it.
    With this few people attending, they could have social distanced. A few did, on their own. But most crowded together.