Pop Quiz!

Matt Gaetz stinks on ice

Hey guys, did you know that Matt Gaetz (R – Drunk Tank) is a dad? It’s true!

…which of course their relationship has become something of conjecture, but for our purposes the tweet has become a treasure trove of snarky, joke-format mockery.

In other words, a moment made for Scissorheads.

The format is simple, take the essence of the tweet and use it however you will. Here’s some examples:

Have at it in the comments.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead)

This entry was posted in Matt Gaetz, Pop Quiz!. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Pop Quiz!

1. w3ski4me says:

“We share no blood but we do share other bodily fluids regularly.”
    w3ski

2. When Representative Gaetz falls out of the closet, there’ll be loads of laundry following him!

3. Dennis Cole says:

I can’t embed pics for some reason, even ones with no copyright blocks. So, TG – can you or another Scissorhead give me a clue or 2?
    Meanwhile, this is MY adopted son, Jeremiah.

“We share no blood…….but I helped him drink his wine; yeah, he always had some mighty fine wine…

4. Dennis Cole says:

Well, waddaya know. This time, I right-clicked on “Copy image address,” instead of just “copy image.” The copyright overlay is annoying, and it wasn’t there when I selected it, so I still need some practice I guess.
    Thanks for your patience with me. I’ve been working with 5 different specialists since Feb., when I started on a new pain med, and we’ve had to wait, and observe the interactions with all my other meds. I was warned they would range from “slight” to “mild-to-intense,” which is about what I would call projectile vomiting in the 10-ft range. We’re getting close to levels that are appropriate, but since I’ve been way more sedentary than usual, that’s all going to change once I can restart my Aqua Aerobics. Gravity sucks, but when I’m in the water, I’m buoyant, and able to move MUCH more freely. But the Y is not expecting to reopen the pools until Sept., for obvious reasons.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

This is my adopted son Rhum. He came from Haiti (legally, of course) He’s definitely gotten into my blood.

6. FelineMama says:

Bitch FuckConnell!! THAT is your natural born son !! You cannot deny the resemblance!

Quick question. How does a Cuban enter the US illegally? As soon as they step foot on US soil the automatically receive refugee status, right? Wait, how old am I anyway??

8. Perturbation says:

Gaetz and Jerry Falwell Jr. should get together for a play date with their respective pool boys.

9. Chris Papalia says:

There is something deeply disturbed about Mr Gaetz.

10. spotthedog says:

Nestor knows its going to be a rough night when daddy puts on the gas mask.

11. paul fredine says:

so, though he’s not legally adopted him he considers him a son. hate to say but calling out ‘oh, daddy!’ at certain ‘special’ times doesn’t actually make him his son. doesn’t work that way….or so i’ve heard.

12. bruce388 says:

“This is my son Nestor. Having him Is the best thing in my life. Now I always have a designated driver.”