It’s All About Him

“I did something good: I made Juneteenth very famous. It’s actually an important event, an important time. But nobody had ever heard of it.”

This entry was posted in Black Lives Matter, Juneteenth, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to It’s All About Him

1. Buttermilk Sky says:

“Before me, nobody was allowed to say Merry Juneteenth.”

2. spotthedog says:

“Where’s my Aunt Jemima syrup?!”

3. Redhand says:

But nobody had ever heard of it.

“A lot of people don’t know that Lincoln was a Republican.”

4. MDavis says:

It’s like listening to Poe’s Brain on acid.
    Look, here’s another one. He probably thinks this is real:

5. Perturbation says:

Funny how a racist can renew your appreciation for victories over racism.

Likewise victories over fascism. Sloth. Personality disorders. Poor taste…

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

“But nobody had ever heard of it.”
    He says this a lot. He doesn’t realize that it just emphasizes how ignorant he is. In Trump’s mind if he hasn’t heard about something then no else could have heard about it either. So we all know that whenever he says this it is just one more thing that HE was completely clueless about. What a maroon to the 100th power.

• Perturbation says:

Immediately after saying the above to a Washington Post reporter, he also said that a black Secret Service agent told him about Juneteenth.

“Nobody had ever heard of it” means precisely “I just heard of it.”

• MDavis says:

And that’s how we end up with crap like “Those tax cuts… it’s like priming the pump. Have you ever heard of that? [yes] I just came up with that. I thought it was pretty good.”

Such a good boy. Congratulations for doing good. You have successfully pointed out that racism is alive and well in these United States, especially among the rich and powerful, such as yourself. Thank you so much.