2-Drink Minimum

Several people have sent this and I gotta admit it took me a long, Long, LONG time before I got the joke because I am dumb.

This entry was posted in 2-drink minimum. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to 2-Drink Minimum

1. spotthedog says:

Apparently an impulsive rushed shopping trip, his shoes are untied. Must’ve gotten word that Little Debbie snacks cure the ‘Rona.

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

3. spotthedog says:

Good Lord I hope he didn’t bend over to peruse the Pop Tarts!

4. spotthedog says:

“As Gaw-ud is mah witness, Ah wale nevah go hongry agay-in!”

(okay I’m done)

5. lofgren says:

The uneducated will assume this is a joke about the white flag of surrender, but true historians of the South know that the other flag of the Confederacy was in fact a pair of white underpants.

• Dennis Cole says:

Soiled in the Line of Duty, I’m sure. Or was it tabakky spit?

• Richard Portman says:

Thank you for explanation. I never heard that story before. They didn’t tell it. Either they were ashamed , or decided not to burden us children. They didn’t talk about those days.
      That’s my TyTy and Grandad. I am uneducated about what happened before i was born.
      Supposedly, Grandad was an orphan, because his dad was killed by Pancho Villa! The other story is he is drowned during a cattle raid!
      I was too young to understand. My advice, don’t taunt them with those white panties. They are already at the breaking point.

6. Redhand says:

OK, I “get it,” but not without help. However, what I can’t understand is how anybody could walk out in public “dressed” like this. Also, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like he’s wearing ladies’ underpants? They sure as hell don’t look like either boxers or briefs to me.

• Dennis Cole says:

“Tighty-whiteys,” and they ARE saggy-baggers. Not quite to the “Soggy-Bottom” regions, but all his need are some “Racing Stripes,” (not necessarily in the NASCAR category, IYKWIMAITYD)

7. Richard Portman says:

Oh ickk! That can’t be real. But then, i have been saying that urgently for almost 4 years. Who does that? It can’t be real. Who would even be that way? Oh never mind. By the way, i need to get me some more toilet paper rolls to add to my collection. I got the tfukk one. Looking for reb tp and swastika one. A KKK roll would be good for the collection. Think about it! Why not collect toilet paper? As if with any collection, the possibilities are endless.

8. HarpoSnarx says:

Figures. The $3 pasta aisle.

9. sos says:

Dumb? More like struck blind.

10. donnah says:

You’re not dumb, TG. Probably you were just dumbstruck by the image, which, I’ll admit, temporarily blinded me, like a sort of visual overload of absolute revulsion. Our eyes were never meant to see such repellent images.

11. spotthedog says:

“Did you bring some money?” “No, I don’t have any pockets.” “Well me neither, wait let me feel around in here,,, oh okay there’s my credit card, we’re good.”