Midday Palate Cleanser

Rookie mistake, but understandable, bruh.

This entry was posted in Booze, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. sos says:

So, if a cat does that … does its mouth taste like a litter box in the morning?

2. FelineMama says:

I know I’m gonna get chastised, scorned, scolded being a poo, unfunny human in this, but, here I go. This was not funny to me. I know, I’m supersensitive re animals, but, humans always think it’s funny to give alcohol/drugs to animals to see how they react. To them, it’s funny, but, to the animals, it’s sometimes lethal.
    OK, team, let me have it !! I won’t back down!!

• MDavis says:

I was taking it as a photo op, as in not meant to be taken seriously.
      But – if the last four years have taught me anything it’s that there is no bottom to reckless stupidity. So – no scolding from me.
      So much for my joke about “just a cat sleepin’ with a friend”.

• FelineMama says:

Oh, MD, I wasn’t being hostile to you. Never !! Over-reaction on my part !!!!
        Thank you!

• MDavis says:

Oh, FelineMama, I wasn’t taking your comment personally, I was taking it as a PSA.
        I also didn’t mean to insinuate that you were accusing Scissorheads of crass cat abuse. When you posted I just thought about the third of America that still, still would vote for Trump. Stupidity never dies. It will be with us longer than the poor.
        I apologize if there was any misunderstanding.

• Weird Dave says:

My cats are smart enough to stay away from whiskey. I’m not…

3. tengrain says:

I had a dog in college that drank beer. If you left one of those red Solo Cups within reach of her tongue, she would gladly quaff. There was no stopping her.

My dad took a picture of both of us with ice caps on our head one new years day that he said was his favorite.

I disapprove of anyone forcing an intoxicant on anyone, including animals.

4. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

I really doubt any cat would be, of his/her own free will, likely to try drinking spirits. The heavy alcohol fumes would shoot straight up their sensitive nasal passages and not appeal to them at all Y’all have no doubt seen the way both cats and dogs shy back from citrus smells ? Like that, only more intense.