Get in line, SCOTUS

Seething Rage.
(image courtesy Scissorhead MonkeyFister)

Take a number and get in line. No cuts!

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Get in line, SCOTUS

1. spotthedog says:

Everything is either good for me or bad for me, because I am the center of the universe, I am the only thing that matters.

2. ali redford says:

Whoa. It strikes me that there could be more to that little tweet … ? Trump has established a pattern, after all; I wonder if he thinks he can fire SCOTUS justices?

3. FelineMama says:

The Orange, Demented Obese Ass just doesn’t get it !! The role of the Supreme Court. It’s NOT a popularity game for YOU !! They are there to determine, decide, the laws based on previous arguments and The Constitution. Oh, what am I sayin’! He’s not familiar with laws & The Constitution. Silly Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. MDavis says:

I am amazed they had an apparently legitimate ruling, TBH.
    Here’s another from YouKnowWho.

5. It is surprising to me that the phrase “shove it down our throats” wasn’t used. The rethugs’ oral fixations come out in the most bizarre ways.

6. Dennis Cole says:

I’m tellin y’all – I’m gettin worrieder and worrieder. This will not end well. It’s like watching the bulge form, in the sidewall of the volcano, just a day or two prior to Mt. St. Helens erupting, and knowing the pressure release is going to be awesome.

The Supreme Court doesn’t like LDN? There are thoughts and prayers for that. Meanwhile, the SC doesn’t give a rats patooty about the Executive Branch since they have their own power to hold onto.

8. donnah says:

Trump’s tax records are on the docket soon, so it might behoove him to refrain from pissing off the Justices.

9. Dennis Cole says:

From today’s WaPo (warning – paywall)

The wind has shifted, as have the Tides and Currents. The tRump “brand” has not only lost its luster, and been tarnished almost beyond recognition, It’s now considered to be a “Loser’s banner.” The Supremes are rightfully adjusting their sails, and altering course, now that they’ve displaced themselves from the Dumpy fambly, or are on their way to.