The Rehab’ing of John Bolton

The New Math: John Bolton (from back in the Chimpy McStagger Days, and not much has changed)

I’m sure everyone who reads this blog is already smart enough to know that John Bolton is never to be trusted, and everything that comes out of his pie hole is by definition either a lie or aggrandizement. The leader of the Brookes Brothers Riots is not what one would ever call a credible source, and everything he says should be fact-checked including “um,” “uh,” and “the.”

This is a man with an agenda and the ox to gore is Paul Bunyan’s Blue. While it is tempting to say that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Bolton is no one’s friend and it should stay that way.

I don’t know if any of the revelations in the book are true, and while many of them are fun, the truth is that Bolton should have testified at the Impeachment if he really saw any of these things. That he now wants to make a buck off of high crimes and misdemeanors is another reason to not trust him: he didn’t say any of these shocking things under oath.

I’m not defending Bolton, I’m observing him with my eyes wide open. The press is going to rehab him, have him on the shows, and try to validate his accusations. Mark my words: he is going to be on all the talkies and treated with deference, and will be welcomed into the Village as a Wise Person. This is the start of the next act of his terrible career.

This entry was posted in John Bomb-Em-All Bolton, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Rehab’ing of John Bolton

1. Dennis Cole says:

“Sometimes the enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend.” Nope, no way no how, not when he’s just a fucking rat, skilled more in skulduggery than thuggery, and who has no other agenda than self-aggrandizement, and puffing up his measly, weaselly persona.

HE’S the kinda guy who will remain friendless all throughout his life, yet no one feels any pity or empathy for him.

2. Oneofthebobs says:

Nothing new. Just more “goo goo, goo jube”.

3. donnah says:

Dems already dissed him. Eric Swalwell said he was like a firefighter who shows up to a house fire after it’s burned down and asks if he can help. I would add that he also handed out matches beforehand.

I agree that the media will treat Bolton like a hero, but a lot of Democrats are pissed because he didn’t testify and they don’t have anything good to say. Bollton is a craven coward who saw what Trump was and didn’t try to stop him or call him out for it. I don’t want his damned book.

• Dennis Cole says:

donnah – I’m not buying his horseshit missive, either, and I’m not even interested in snippets, unless they show a very dark, ugly side of Pugly. And even then, after just 2 or 3, I would have to say,”That’s enough.”

Because us spitballers have been paying attention, and we’ve watched how this has progressed, and we’re fairly certain how it ends………unless we get a repeat of ’16, that is.

4. sos says:

Would baby Jeebus be disappointed in me if I wished for a mega-death-match? Sort of a Mothra v Smog Monster and they both die?

5. Pingback: Nuts and Boltons | Mock Paper Scissors

6. Pingback: Nuts and Boltons | Mock Paper Scissors

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

I just hope he kept the note Pompeo passed him (“This guy is full of shit”). Buh-bye, Mikey.

8. John Bolton had his chance at redemption by testifying during the impeachment hearings, and took a pass; demonstrating to everyone he was and is a lying, pusillanimous asshole.His book will end up remaindered, selling for $1.00.

9. James Fahey says:

Of course, it would be stupid to trust Bolton. Of course, it would be stupid to trust Trump. Will Biden do any better? How does the US elect such radical people to such important roles?