Juneteenth MAGA Rally Cancelled!

Get yer MAGA hats here!

…until June 20th. Tiger Beat on the Potomac (thanks Charlie!) morning email thingie:

AT 11:23 P.M. Friday night, President DONALD TRUMP announced he would delay his Tulsa, Okla., rally, which was scheduled on Juneteenth.

— THE PRESIDENT: “We had previously scheduled our #MAGA Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for June 19th – a big deal. Unfortunately, however, this would fall on the Juneteenth Holiday. Many of my African American friends and supporters have reached out to suggest that we consider changing the date outof respect for this Holiday, and in observance of this important occasion and all that it represents. I have therefore decided to move our rally to Saturday, June 20th, in order to honor their requests. We have already had ticket requests in excess of 200,000 people. I look forward to seeing everyone in Oklahoma!”`

He has no friends, let alone African Americans.

Stephan Miller is weeping somewhere.

This entry was posted in Black Lives Matter, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Juneteenth MAGA Rally Cancelled!

1. donnah says:

I think it shows that the Trump team is struggling. Trump would normally dismiss anyone’s complaints and double down on his original date. But I wonder why the concession. Did his team decide it was a little too egregious to hold the event on Juneteenth? Did the ticket sales fall short of the brag number? I wonder. Usually they ignore the optics.

• And now they can say they’re “sensitive to the Black’s desires” without having to actuallydo anything about it, even though I’ll wager it was his aides realizing that he was setting himself up to have his Nuremburg MAGAt rally be the flashpoint of a truly horrific riot if enough of his 3%er SA showed up to start shit up.

And all the footage from inside the rally would be of the Secret Service grabbing him up and hustling out of there…ie: #BunkerBitch running away.

2. Bruce388 says:

“Many of my African American friends…” There’s always humor if you know where to look for it.

3. w3ski4me says:

I don’t have the quote, but I read they were having a hard time filling the “slaughterhouse” and thought Saturday might get better ticket sales.
    w3ski

• Dennis Cole says:

w3ski – yeah, those 200,000 “requests?” Once they found out that the cheap seats are $25 a pop, said “mmmmmaybe next time.” but I suppose there are a few tRump fans who are just dying to attend one of his rallies.
      And that waiver, the “hold harmless” clause? That sure inspired a lotta confidence. And if the Virus is retreating, as they claim, then why would anyone need to sign such a waiver?

4. julesmomcat says:

It defies logic, why anyone with any common sense would actually PAY to see/hear that P.O.S.

5. HarpoSnarx says:

Whaddya know tis the 99th anniversary season of the Tulsa race riot . . . bloodthirsty racist honkies and National Guardsmen run amok destroying the African-American Greenville district. I wonder if fatso will blame Obama for that one.

6. paul fredine says:

‘out of respect’. when was the last time he did something ‘out of respect’? he did it to avoid protests which are still going to happen and to make himself more the center of attention.