Compare and Contrast

This is alarming:

Lord Damp Nut is drugged or had a stroke. I think he’s drugged, seriously drugged.

We are past due for someone to invoke the 25th Amendment. He’s not just unhinged, he’s unable.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead D-Cap)

UPDATE 1:

Do the locomotion with me –

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Compare and Contrast

1. Dennis Cole says:

“All is Well! This is fine, this is normal, no need to be alarmed…….it’s just a passing phase, you watch – he’ll be fine tomorrow.”
    He’s probly tireder than heck, with all the preziniting he’s been presenting us with, the man just goes non-stop, all day and all night, according to his closest aides.
    Well, in just a few short months, he’ll be getting all the rest he needs at Fort Leavenworth. Named for Henry, who fought gallantly in the War of 1812, but never attained rank above Major, and who was instrumental is the slaughter of thousands of Plains Indians. So, a tRump hero, eh? That would be the case if he was tried and convicted of the Numerous War Crimes he’s guilty of.

If it’s simply a Federal Criminal Case(s), then he’d likely be sentenced to the US Federal Prison, at Leavenworth. But I have the sinking sensation that when Biden’s elected, he won’t pursue any charges against Drumpf. No, it will be just like ’08, when Obama declined to punish Shrub, and even Nancy chimed in with the “We have to move forward and get beyond this” BS. To me, that single moment changed history forever, and it’s what allowed a monster like tRump to be elected, and then to break numerous laws, violate the Constitution, and place America in the most danger it’s ever faced.

• Diane says:

He’ll be tireder because the drugs he was on wore off. The sniffing was horrendous. You could see his nostrils collapse every damn time he sniffed.

• Dennis Cole says:

From Sunay’s WaPo:

The chatter seemed to get the attention of Trump, who is spending the weekend at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. At 10:57 p.m. Saturday, the president wrote on Twitter: “The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is ‘fall’ for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!”

Winning!

• MDavis says:

I once witnessed a woman “momentum” herself right into a fall that busted her forehead open. She was somewhat older, as well, and didn’t react to her loss of balance plus forward momentum in time to throw up her hands to at least help with the fall.

2. donnah says:

I’ve commented on this before: the comparison of his early speeches and interviews to how he sounds now. His speech is incoherent and repetitive and when he reads, it’s halting and flat. When I hear Obama talking or delivering a speech, the difference is obvious and appalling.

Trump’s bizarre stance, his physical awkwardness and odd speech indicate that yes, there’s something wrong, big time.

And the frustrating thing is that none of his staff or family will admit it. Our country is in very shaky hands. It pisses me off.

3. sos says:

Drunk as a lemur.

4. Redhand says:

Well, you know that’s not gonna happen. Yes, he’s completely falling apart, but with the GOP “in charge” he could go completely comatose and they still won’t change him out.

The only way we get rid of this cockroach is to crush him at the polls. We have only a few more months of this agony left. The best revenge will be to see his ego destroyed in November. At this point, I want to see him sentient enough to realize the Nation has repudiated him completely.

Also, I want a landslide election to sweep the GOP completely out of power.

My biggest fear is that even after such a win, Biden will try to “work with” the GOP. That can’t happen this time; Lord, help us if they get away with what they’ve done. I want to see every last one of these sonsabitches who’s committed crimes relentlessly prosecuted and discredited.

Again, I realize he’s failing daily, but let him endure the death of a thousand cuts as he expires.

5. Chris Papalia says:

In the 2016 campaign video he is talking off the cuff, something he does well – in the sense that he can dribble on fluently about whatever subject occupies his narrow mind at a particular moment.
    In the West Point he was very obviously reading a speech written for him off a TelePrompTer and two things need to be kept in mind.
    1) It was probably the first (or at most second) time he’d ever read the speech; we know this because he famously hates preparing for anything, regardless of importance. No-one is going to do well reading a speech cold.
    2) He’s struggling to read the TelePrompTer because he won’t wear glasses. This is a man in his late 70’s who still pretends that he doesn’t need them. The only scary thing about this is that the members of his cult don’t see it for the stupid vanity that it is – I actually had one tell me, “Trump doesn’t need glasses; I’ve never seen him in glasses. He doesn’t need them.”

• mr perfect says:

It wasn’t just McGarther, it was the “immorder” General Douglas McGarther. Trying to say Australia was also a struggle for him. That’s not a lack of reading glasses causing those problems.

6. spotthedog says:

“Drinking water is not that hard”, said Marco Rubio.

7. another kiwi says:

The Westpoint speech does look like something is wrong. I’m inclined to think tiredness but remembering how he mocked Jeb Bush for “low energy” I feel no sympathy. He should do the “If selected I will not run” but that would be slightly honourable.

8. “Momentum” is what he calls his set of giant rails of crushed Adderall he ingests before any public appearance. I have tried the stuff, and it and I could never be friends. Lord Dampnut must be made of sterner stuff than I!

9. Bruce388 says:

From “Weekend at Bernie’s” to “Seven Months with Donnie.”