Midday Palate Cleanser

Submitted into evidence.

(Geese are tasty jerks, tho.)

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Moeman)

This entry was posted in Birds Are Jerks, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

If they hadn’t built a parking lot where his pond used to be he wouldn’t be such a jerk!

2. blooper0223 says:

I’ve not eaten goose, and the ones that hang out around the Old Mill (seen in that dastardly Gone With The Wind) are generally pretty docile, as are the swans (I know, goes against type for both). There’s a Mergenser duck there, though, that puts all other feathered jerks to shame. Luckily, the day I was taking pictures I was able to get in my car before that jerk got me.

I had a swan chase me in the UK, and I didn’t have my Jeeves-approve umbrella to confound it. They are mosdef jerks.

• blooper0223 says:

I always expect one of the Mill swans to take umbrage, but they never have. It’s odd. Maybe they’re not really swans … or they’ve been sentenced to life in Arkansas for non-swan-like behavior. 😏

3. sos says:

Oh, Loosey is just a ton (actually 20 pounds) of love

4. Dennis Cole says:

Somebody check his passport – I suspect he’s one of those wily Canadian geese, here on a spy mission for ANTIFA, or some such other nefarious activity, like jamming police communications during a Riot.
    And keep in mind that WI and MI are both hotbeds of civil unrest, and BOTH just a figurative leap and a hop from Canada, so this particular Jerk is likely just another provocateur, here to cause trouble, in which case, we might just have to declare war.

tRump’s gotta deploy those troops somewhere, after all…

And that first sentence is in reference to a joke, about how can you tell if that Canada Goose is really Canadian? The punchline? “Check his passport when he crosses the Border.”

5. FelineMama says:

Harumph !! These humans were VERY smart in hiring this goose as a security guard. They even gave youse a warning. Not everywhere does ONE get a warning before getting attacked, or…….!

6. Infidel753 says: