A Tweet, Twatted By An Idiot, Signifying Nothing

So this happened last night:

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan replies!

…and a lone spitballer:

The Battle For Seattle is/was less than 10 minutes away on foot. Trust me, this tweet from Trump is even stupid for him. The National Guard was there, they escalated the damage.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to A Tweet, Twatted By An Idiot, Signifying Nothing

1. ming says:

Damn that gotta sting a wannabe tough guy like Cheetolini. At least she didn’t call him bunkerbitch.

2. donnah says:

Well, Trump wants to stoop the anarchists, so that’s something. And Jay Inslee is all “wev”.

Dude is just itching to send in the troops on somebody, anybody.

4. w3ski4me says:

Sorry, but I missed the headlines about Seattle being taken over by someone.
    What have you people done up there now? Gone and not had a bloody riot or something like that?
    Something must have irked The Cheetolini for such a spittle included tirade. A “pea under his mattress” perhaps?
    He’s certainly doing a bang-up job of irritating every thinking person.
    w3ski

5. YellowDog says:

Idle threats from an idler. Just when you think his shows of strength couldn’t be any more pathetic and insane, he takes it to 11. Travis Bickle talking to the mirror seemed more sane than bunker boy.

6. Dennis Cole says:

I figure the “Battle for Seattle” will go down in the annals of history much like the
    “Bowling Green Massacre,” and be settled in its dustbin forever.

7. moeman says:

I fear for Tulsa on the 19th.

8. Diane says:

He’s inside his fortress (or playpen) going insane. Seriously, he needs to be removed before he murders any more citizens.

9. MDavis says:

There is some possible symbolism in this move by Seattle, although I don’t know if it’s intentional. The WTO Battle in Seattle included cops pushing way out of the area they were supposedly protecting from protesters, downtown, and the area that protesters were told they could retreat from for safety. The most egregious police act caught and spread on video was a cop who had moved up to Capitol Hill (a designated police free zone, sorta), got a couple of college girls in a car to roll down their window and sprayed pepper spray directly in their faces.
    The police now ceding their occupation of Capitol Hill to allow protesters a place to peacefully convene reads like a possible peace offering, even an indication that police misconduct is being atoned for in an area that Seattleites with memories of those events may recognize and respond to favorably.
    I salute whoever in Seattle’s administration came up with this de escalation plan. Especially if it is an intentional message. It seems to be working whether that was the intent or not.

On another note, if LDN even acknowledges Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, he’ll refer to her as that woman mayor in [fill in derogatory nickname for Seattle here] as though he is so terrified of women in positions of power that he is afraid to even mention their names. He seems to expect it to be taken as an insult, that their names are not worth remembering – but I feel I must point out the tinge of terror he shows around women with authority.
    For example:

10. mr perfect says:

I’m north of the 49th in Canada but my daughter lives in Seattle. Let Bunker Bitch know he’d better not make me come down south.

11. Steve-O says:

Maybe if he takes over Seattle, he’ll run as poorly as he runs the country and… yeah. Got nothing else.

12. Redhand says:

Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!

Is there any way the make this madman STFU? I am sooooooo tired of his blitherings.