Just for Fun

And the original:

And the challenge:

The thing that got me looking at the original was not so much the altar (in the challenge loaded with hamberders), but their expressions, and the way the picture was framed. It reminded me of the twin girls in The Shining:

I thought briefly about putting the twins in the church, or putting Mel and Lord Damp Nut in the iconic hall way, but the context seemed strained. Then I thought about the blood scene and it clicked.  Of course the twins are not in front of the blood in the movie, but all the other elements were there, but especially the framing.

I think it worked…

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Just for Fun

1. donnah says:

Melania apparently never learned in modeling school how to do a fake smile. Of course, she’s being dragged around like Trump’s Bible to make him look human, so I expect that an actual smile would be just about impossible.

The only way I can muster a smile about Trump is imagining him being dragged away from the White House in chains.

2. they look so fucking happy to be there to begin with…

• paul fredine says:

you might notice that the twins show more affection towards one another…they are holding hands after all…than the dark lord and his lady-wife. now, had it been the DAUGHTER-wife, you might have seen even maybe a little smile and a bit of creepy touching.

3. MDavis says:

What is that original? It is so creepy it almost ruins the creep factor to photoshop it. But I don’t get the context. It makes about as much sense as LDN’s photo op with the bible, held up like a foam finger. Meaningless. Could be dropped anywhere and be the same dog turd.

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

American Gothic Horror

• MDavis says:

That calls for a photoshop of them holding or displaying actual dead people in the place of farming implements, although the Shining Blood thing implies that extremely well.
      I briefly entertained the idea of holding anti-religion icons, but that could be quite confusing. Like, hold up Kenny Copeland merch? An autographed photo of Jerry Falwell? Where do you go with that.
      Problem solved before starting, though. I don’t have photoshop.

5. Parfigliano says:

Why would a whore go to modeling school?

6. osirisopto says:

In the original, he looks befuddled and she looks like she’s ready to scream and run.