Floriduh Priestess Takes Action!

Jump for Jeebus!

You’d think our old pal, self-proclaimed prophet and noted weather warrior Kat Kerr would be all ye Olde Testament-y, eye-for-an-eye for killing one of Gawd’s children, and you would be wrong. She is more concerned about poor, innocent conglomerates taking a beating than for the police taking a human life, and Praise Jeebus, she’s doing sumpin’ about it!

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Floriduh, Jump for Jeebus, Kat Kerr, racism, Theocrats, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Floriduh Priestess Takes Action!

1. 🎵Ev’ry Store is sacred! Ev’ry Store is great!
    If a Store is looted, God gets quite irate 🎶

2. skinnydennis says:

He had a choice, walk on water or fly.

Oops…

That cave she lives in has a very strange echo.

• MDavis says:

Pet demon?
      She does call out terrorist groups, though, so she did mention cops.
      But.
      I can’t decide if it is simple projection or if she is shooting her favorite people in the spiritual foot. Stay tuned –
      (see, now that is NOT how you do an effective calling out, as in the prior post “More, Please”. I really should have picked one theme to go with instead of three.)

4. osirisopto says:

She needs to adjust the reverb on her audio.

That woman casts crappy spells. After all that how can anyone know what to do?

Try this:

*By Isis, Osiris, Selene, Baast, Venus, and Mercury I cast this spell.
    Let the oppressed break their bonds, rise up, show the oppressors the error of their ways, offer them redemption, and lead them to peace.

And let the MHSG know terror in his soul as he cowers in the dark, knowing in his heart the true depth and breadth of his cowardice again on this night.

By Isis, Osiris, Selene, Baast, Venus, and Mercury I cast this spell. I cast it well.
    So I say it. So mote it be.*

Now that, my friends is a proper spell.

5. MJG says:

REALLY BAD WIG!!!
    OK, now that I’ve got that out of the way, Don’t you just love it when the Christers pray for their own downfall?

6. paul fredine says:

boy, she really has a thing about making toast.