News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Get yer MAGA hats here!

They really are different than you and me:

A New Jersey man has been charged with making a terroristic threat after he allegedly coughed on a supermarket employee who asked him not to get to close to her and a food display. According to The New York Times, 50-year-old George Falcone told the employee he had the coronavirus….

“Mr. Falcone was charged with making a terroristic threat in the third degree and fourth-degree of obstructing administration of law, Mr. Grewal said. Both charges are considered felonies in New Jersey.”

Falcone would face up to seven years in prison and a fine of up to $26,000 if he’s convicted on all charges.

Well, he really owned her! MAGA!

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. donnah says:

How bitter and angry do you have to be to deliberately try to harm an innocent grocery worker? I mean, these MAGAnuts are insane. And yes, it’s terrorism because there was intent to do harm and he could have threatened the health of anyone else in the store.

Thanks, Trump, for encouraging this type of obscene behavior.

2. skinnydennis says:

More Asshats Getting Arrested

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

AG Grewal is not the sort of AG to let stupid things like this go unopposed. I hope he makes an example of this a-hole.

4. People are terrible. I think I prefer birds.

• purplehead says:

I know I prefer animals of any sort to most people. We’ll bring TG around to birds, although you’d think he’d seen enough of these horrible people to tilt toward our feathered dinosaurs as a higher life form than at least a third of the people in this ƒü¢kÎπg country.

People ARE terrible.

Birds ARE jerks.

That is all.

5. Diane says:

Hot damn! If he’s infected and he coughed on the employee, it’s bio terrorism.

6. vonBeavis says:

I say book him, Danno. In a coronavirus cell. Let him live the dream.