Stable Jenius Speaks

(H/T: Scissorhead D-Cap)

Hey guys remember this from yesterday?

It kinda got under the thin, orange skin of Lord Damp Nut, and he spent the rest of last night kvetching and kvelling about Cavuto in a series of bizarre tweets and re-tweets, including oddly enough, one from the account of The Hoarse Whisperer (which is an anti-GOP account)…

…and doesn’t seem to understand it is mocking Fox.

Or does he?

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theorists, Fox News, hydroxychloroquine, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Stable Jenius Speaks

1. Redhand says:

He misses “the great Roger Ailes.” Jayzus.

Cavuto was really shaken when he made his “DON’T TAKE IT IT’LL KILL YOU” statements on air as if it finally seeped in that Fox was supporting a madman/crackpot. To me, it was a panicked corporate CYA exercise. Pathetic and delicious at the same time.

In a sane world, yesterday’s admission by Trump would be a presidency-ending event. He strikes me as completely nuts at this point. It’s a shame we have to endure him one day longer.

So, Redhand, are you saying that his Hydroxes are the new Strawberries for Cap’n Queeg?

• No WONDER Tucker’s running that chyron advising against handling other people’s balls!

• Redhand says:

I had to see if Hydrox was still a thing, and it is, sort of. He’d probably call them “losers” compared to Oreos.

But yeah, I think he’s losing his shit (metaphorically, cause he’ll always be full of the real thing). Yesterday’s lie</b) (and I think it was one) was stunningly fucked up. It’s something of an accomplishment for a President of the United States to (again) recommend a “remedy” on teevee that can kill the people he’s supposed to be governing.

It occurs to me that the only talent he has, aside from being a con artist, is to tear things down. How ironic that he’s in the real estate development biz.

I never liked Oreos, Redhand, in fact I hate them. So a couple of years ago when I read about their history with Hydrox (in the “Bravetart” cookbook from the library), it stayed with me, and I finally found some! About two bites later…

Definitely better than Oreos, but still not for me. But the history is fascinating.

2. The French study had four patients, one of whom was removed from the results because they died.

3. Dennis Cole says:

Meanwhile, those patients with Lupus or certain severe types of RA, who have a legitimate need for the drug, are finding it nearly impossible to obtain anymore, at any price, since 95% of it got “swooped-up” by Jared & Assoc., who are sitting on the world’s largest stockpile, that they paid millions upon millions for, anticipating a Yuge demand. Which they are now trying to drum up, so they don’t incur such a gigantic loss on their investment.

Now, why does that sound familiar, when you contemplate who made the stupidest real estate purchase in the history of NY, and probably the world? And for those who say the mere address should have put him off, it turned out to be a feature, as far as tRump & Co are concerned.

Are we sure this isn’t another case of prezinintial (sp?) sarcasm?? Like the Injecting Lysol Gate scandal?? Oh, look. Squirrell.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

I don’t believe for a second that Trump is taking the stuff. But I do believe that Jared bought up a whole buttload of the stuff a while back. Trying to corner the market when ol’ Stable Genius was sure it was the miracle cure and now he’s just trying to get the rubes to buy it again.