Las Vegas to Georgia: ‘Hold My Beer’

Oh, Jeebus, what now?

This interview with Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman is totally bananas:

I think Georgeduh should send Goodman a nice fruit basket. She just took pole position in the crazee state race.

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Nevada. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Las Vegas to Georgia: ‘Hold My Beer’

1. Dennis Cole says:

What a matchup we have for you today, folks! It’s the Invisible Virus vs. the Invisible Hand of the Free Market! We’d love to show you all the intense action, but, well……..they’re invisible. All you can do is await breathlessly (SWIDT?) for the results.

(Proudly sponsored by the Lost Wages Chamber of Commerce, and its lovely mayor, Carolyn Goodman.)

2. Spocko says:

Morgan Murphy@morgan_murphy
    the mayor of Las Vegas feels like if a White Zinfandel in a Starbucks cup was in charge of a city.

3. Perturbation says:

Did Carolyn Goodman and Cindy Jacobs go to the same School Of Crazy Eyes And Inappropriate Facial Expression?

4. Kent Fossgreen says:

Sure I’m a lifelong avoider of all things Las Vegas, but this is exactly what I would expect the mayor of LV to be like.

5. MDavis says:

I don’t think the governor agrees. His latest is this
    “4/21/2020 – Governor Sisolak Announces Nevada School Buildings will not Re-Open During the 2019-20 School Year”
    I am finding nothing about re-opening businesses.
    Seems like he has been making his announcements from Las Vegas. That’s the hottest hot spot in the state.

6. retiredeng says:

Entertaining to watch Anderson’s reactions. Too many of the rich and powerful are clueless to how they look now trying to justify more carnage for their benefit. The slaves are not going back in the fields until the all clear is sounded. Hopefully long enough to considerably wear down their ill got fortunes.

• MDavis says:

With you on Anderson. It’s amazing that he is still surprised at the depth of … is this derp?
      It was like:
      LV Mayor – “A + B = C, Anderson! That’s just dismal science!”
      Anderson – “Wait a minute, are you seriously saying B + A = C?”
      LV Mayor – “No Anderson, that’s not what I said at all!” (Attempts to mimic human emotion)
      Anderson – “You said A + B = C”
      LV Mayor – “Yes! Totally different!”

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

She can fuck right off to Galt’s Gulch with that Randian nonsense.