The White House is considering whether to create a working group focused on reviving the U.S. economy after the coronavirus pandemic eases, and whether the panel should include private-sector representatives. The discussions are in their early stages, according to three people familiar with the matter. Administration officials including Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, President Donald Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, and the director of the National Economic Council, Larry Kudlow, may be involved, the people said.
Meadows has also asked Trump’s daughter and senior adviser Ivanka Trump to join the group, one person said. All of the people spoke on condition of anonymity because the discussions are ongoing…. Kevin Hassett, the former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers who recently returned to the White House to advise on virus-related matters, may also serve on the panel.
Let’s break this down just a bit:
- The Jar-Jar Vankas we already know are grifters.
- Mnuchin and his Bond villainess wife have distinguished themselves for their fun-loving use of US gubmint jets to go visit money during total eclipses.
- Mark Meadows is the new, 4th Chief of Staff and a founder of the Freedom Caucus.
- Larry ‘buy in the dip’ Kudlow is notoriously wrong about everything, and spent $100K Ameros per week on Bolivian Nose Candy once upon a time.
- Kevin Hasset was the dude who told idle workers during the gubmint shut-down last year to think of it as a vacay.
We are so totally eff’ed in the dark.