Lord Damp Nut Brings Comforting News!

Stable Jenius

“The ventilators you will not have are the best!”

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Lord Damp Nut Brings Comforting News!

1. “top of the line” AKA “Cheaply and shoddily gold-plated, with a prominent ‘T’ stamped on it everywhere.”

2. MDavis says:

“tip of the line” as in “they gave me the best kickbacks”.

3. Pyed says:

In all the verbiage Lord Damp Nut has babbled about ventilators–and I haven’t listened to it all because repellent–I’m not certain that Dampy is aware that a ventilator isn’t a fan that sucks the cooking fumes away from the stove or the smell of excrement out of a bathroom,

4. Heim says:

Remember Tom and Ray on “Car Talk” and their customer “Heavy Duty”?

• MDavis says:

I don’t remember that. How is he relevant? Serious question, just want to understand your point.

• Heim says:

President Trump said he would only accept “quality” ventilators not merely good. As with the client at Tom and Ray’s garage who always wanted heavy duty. Donald Trump has no special idea of what a quality ventilator is than the customer who always wanted heavy duty. President Trump proved in the briefing that he did not understand which way was up for the demonstrated ventilator i.e. the ventilator was upside down.

• MDavis says:

Ah, thank you. That makes sense. That customer who “knows what he wants” but has no clue what he is talking about. Kind of like my niece who, when I attempted to explain the use of mirrors in backing up her van and being wary of the blind spot, concluded that i was (rightly, she thought) explaining why she could never put the thing in reverse. IOW – an idiot.
        I listened to “Car Talk” only a few times and googling them plus heavy duty just brought up a discussion of truck springs for a camper vs. for a bumper trailer.