News That Will Drive You to Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

The Invisible Hand of the Market Strikes Again!

OK, sit down, pour yourself an Ina-Garten sized Cosmopolitan, and be prepared to be struck numb by the perfidity of Lord Damp Nut: He’s eff’ing with the production of ventilators because he’s in a pissing match with General Motors.

Our news brief tonight is brought to us by Scissorhead Purplehead who found this on Imgur (You might need to click on the image to expand and read the entire timeline):

And if you follow the link to Imgur, you can also read the documentation that the person who posted it was able to find. It checks out.

Additionally, Purplehead found this interesting podcast in which Guy Gordon goes over the same material (or a lot of it anyway) in a short 12 minutes:

It’s infuriating that Trump is eff’ing with the ventilator manufacturing because he didn’t like that GM long ago closed the Lordstown Ohio plant.

Let’s speculate wildly: You see, GM closed the plant and sold it at the beginning of  Tariffman’s  E-Z to Win Trade Wars, you know, when he was claiming that jobs were coming BACK to the US, and he’s now exacting his personal revenge for that humiliation.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics, Trade Wars. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You to Drink

1. retiredeng says:

Fatass apparently has other “priorities” as the deaths pass 12,000+

2. Diane says:

I have never hated anyone the way I hate this MF’er, his family, the entire administration, and the republican party. I almost forgot to add, I hate anyone that voted for and continues to defend this fcking bastard. I don’t think I can share my fantasies of what I would love to see happen to all of the above.

3. Osirisopto says:

If he’s willing to kill half the country for that humiliation I pity the fool who does his makeup.

4. donnah says:

Imagine our country being run by a petulant, vindictive, power-hungry egomaniac who carries grudges from his date of birth until now. Oh, wait! We don’t have to imagine that nightmare! It’s real!

5. Dennis Cole says:

Hasn’t he always had a grudge against at least the Big Three? I remember how he railed against the Great Recession bailout – “There go billions upon billions you’ll never see again,” or something like that. But the Big 3 paid back those loans, with interest!

So coming from a genius businessman who has already wasted $35 billion Ameros by flinging it at our Patriotic Farmers, (and disproportionately, most went to Big Ag,) his words would be worthless if they didn’t carry the weight of high office. And, we’re not expecting any return on that “investment.”

And just about THE most horrible thought I can conjure is that we might be stuck with this asshole, and his spawn, for the next 20 years.

• Pyed says:

Forget about the worth of Lord Damp Nut’s words because they are carrying the weight of high office! Dampy could be speaking from the right hand of God and I would still call him a lying pierce of shit.

Lord Damp Nut knows more about creating enemies than anybody.