About The Daily MAGA-Virus Rallies

(H/T Scissorhead Skinny-D)

So with all of us sheltering-in-place, it seems Manny Peeple are watching the daily COVID-19 / MAGA rallies (nothing better to watch?) and you know what? It seems that Americans are finally catching on that Lord Damp Nut is an incompetent loon and a danger to our health

Support for President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic has diminished over the past two weeks, according to a new survey, with a majority of Americans now disapproving of his response to the public health crisis.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll released Friday reports that 52 percent of respondents disapprove of his management of the deadly outbreak, while only 47 percent approve.

The president’s latest rating in the survey shows Trump’s support backsliding from the levels he achieved in mid-March, when more than half of Americans, 55 percent, approved of his response and 43 percent disapproved.

Since that previous iteration of the poll was published on March 20, the administration extended its social-distancing guidelines for another 30 days and worked to increase its testing capacity for the virus.

So congrats to us, we were way ahead of the curve. But there really is something trending here, and if the vast majority of Americans who do NOT pay attention to politics (and let’s face it, Scissorheads are unlike the others) are suddenly waking up to the fact that our alleged leader is a gibbering mango-hued shitgibbon, we should be grateful that they are finally catching up with the rest of the class.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to About The Daily MAGA-Virus Rallies

1. donnah says:

I would never attend a rally for that asshole, and I usually don’t watch his daily virus ritual. But I did see him Saturday and it was horrifying. He was rambling, he repeated himself constantly, he jumped from topic to topic, and when he was asked about two different non-Covid topics regarding the Captain who wrote a letter of concern and about his dismissal of the IG, he went from ramble to rant. It was disconcerting to say the least. And when he started that whole respirator thing, whispering creepily and inferring that people going on respirators were certain to die soon, I was aghast.

I can’t imagine anyone watching that and not being worried, including his loyal idiots. I can’t imagine that McConnell hasn’t winced every time Trump takes the podium. I really hope the “bounce” Trump got at first turns around and he tanks in the ratings.

He is insane.

• MDavis says:

Donnah,
      Thank you for your sacrifice and your report on the current situation.

Thank you for the field report. Collect your hazard pay!

• HarpoSnarx says:

As is his base:
      I can just guess whose blood these mental cases really want to be covered in. Damn them.

• Redhand says:

Pure Jonestown stuff.

• MDavis says:

Ugh! I just saw this over at Scottie’s Toy Box. They had video of people arriving and greeting each other with hugs all around and then interviewed some leaving who cheerfully claimed everything was fine because it’s church. Seriously “I’m covered in blood, so I’m safe!” doesn’t seem like a valid excuse, even for a non-blood-borne illness. Not even metaphorical blood.

• Redhand says:

I can’t imagine that McConnell hasn’t winced every time Trump takes the podium.

If he is, it’s not because he’s looking at a madman conning the ship of state (pun intended) and worried about the implications of having this lunatic in place, but rather that his exposure this way puts McConnell’s own grift at risk. His horrible wife will lose her job, and he’ll lose power. I’m preaching to the choir, I know, but the last thing on earth this vile sonofabitch cares about is the general welfare of the United States or the basic needs of its ordinary citizens.

They don’t call him “Moscow Mitch” for nothing.

• DoremusJessup says:

MM is just following the game plan: Shrink federal govenment (except for the legislature, of course), maximize profits for those who are already gaming the system, and decreasing future entitlements.

2. Pyed says:

I don’t care that Lord Damp Nut’s numbers are falling. Unless all his ethically-challenged, morally-impaired children were called, LDN’s number shouldn’t be higher than a two.

That they are so high makes me think that maybe Mike Judge should have marketed “Idiocracy” as a documentary.

3. DoremusJessup says:

I am suspicious that all of this is panning-out [intentional] exactly as “The Trump White House” desires: Profits are being maximized [by those A.Rand fanboys who failed to complete reading their Adam Smith], and the ranks of those eligible for “entitlements” are being thinned at the same time. It’s win-win for Diaper Don’s lover’s husband, and his ilk, [Cue-up John Prine’s “Onomatopoeia”]
    Meanwhile, everybody keep changing to The Weather Channel whenever they interrupt with one of his pep-pressers [I can’t believe they interrupt Jeopardy, but then cut to Nora O at 5. WTF!], as the steroid ravaged idiot loves him some ratings.