I’m Tired Of So Much Winning!

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Bruce388)

This aged well (from yesterday!) —

Kellyanne Conway Tells Reporters Trump Deserves High Approval Rating Because ‘The Economy is Humming Along’

If by humming, you mean nearly 10M unemployed in less than 2-weeks. That’s a hummer (IYKWIMAITYD).

This entry was posted in Kellyanne 'Bullshit Barbie' Conway, The Miracle of the Trump Economy. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to I’m Tired Of So Much Winning!

1. Dennis Cole says:

…and that’s the reason the people elected him, to do a good job…

‘Scuse me while I wipe up this vomit from my lap; and once I change clothes, I’ll be right back.

2. julesmomcat says:

Her stupidity is obviously a prerequisite for her job, with Suckface.

3. MJG says:

Aren’t hummers supposed to feel good?

4. laura says:

Area skank joins death cult.

5. Bruce388 says:

Yeah, business is booming at the unemployment office.

6. Pyed says:

They’re so busy at the mortuary that they are going to have to put in a graveyard shift.

7. Dennis Cole says:

Remember those “big, beautiful” Naval Hospital ships the Prez was bragging about, how he graciously sent one to each coast, to help fight the pandemic? Welllllll, guess what?

This just in, from NY

“On top of its strict rules preventing people infected with the virus from coming on board, the Navy is also refusing to treat a host of other conditions. Guidelines disseminated to hospitals included a list of 49 medical conditions that would exclude a patient from admittance to the ship.

Ambulances cannot take patients directly to the Comfort; they must first deliver patients to a city hospital for a lengthy evaluation — including a test for the virus — and then pick them up again for transport to the ship.

Hospital leaders said they were exasperated by the delays.”

So it IS the thought, and not the gesture that counts.

8. Kelly Anne…trumps plantation wife